𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫

After a couple of weeks Camilla had forgiven the boys and the men after them all groveling at her feet begging for forgiveness she figured they had enough torment and learned their lesson

Everything was going smoothly with no problems. Camilla had noticed that Alec had been a bit distant with her ever since she woke up and intended to talk to him about it. She felt horrible enough that it took her so long to notice his behavior. What kind of mother doesn't notice her own son slowly pushing her away?

When Camilla woke up to the sun shining brightly in her face she turned her body to see her sleeping lover.

Stefan had both of his arms wrapped loosely around her waist and his mouth was slightly open as he slept peacefully.

Attempting to get up to get ready for the day proved to be a challenge when he only tightened his arms around her as she began to sit up.

"Lay with me." His husky morning voice whispered in her ear. Cami shivered slightly but smiled in happiness. Rubbing his jaw with her fingers she softly pecks him on the lips.

Only slightly opening one eye he smiles at her, suddenly straddling Cami and suffocating her with sweet kisses all over her face and neck. "S-Stop!" She squeals loudly as he assaults her with kisses.

When he finally stops she looks up to him.

"I have to talk to Alec today." She says with a large smile while watching him stare at her lovingly.

"Is everything okay?" He asks, eyebrows suddenly furrowing in concern for the boy.

"Everything's fine, I just noticed he's been a bit distant lately. I just want to make sure he's okay, you know with everything that has happened." She reassures his worries, she had to admit it made her happy that he cared for her kids as much as she did. If anything were to happen she knows that they'd be well taken care of. Everyone loved them.

Camilla winces slightly as she gets an ache in her head. Stefan notices and immediately begins to worry. "What's wrong?" He frantically questions, afraid to lose her again.

Putting on a fake reassuring smile she shakes her head, "Nothing. I think I had too much wine last night." She jokes.

Last night her and all of the other women got together to have some wine reminiscing about the old days, and for those who weren't there were just entertained to hear about all the drama and fun they had as teenagers.

Deep down Camilla had a feeling. There's been something about herself that had been very different ever since she was saved by all of the witches bloodlines. It felt like a very heavy amount of magic was still in her, hovering over her.

At first she brushed it off, assuming it was from the big amount of magic that was required to save her but after a while she knew that this was different. And she had a feeling she was being warned. Something bad was coming.