𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑨 𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹

Camilla stood in front of the twins beds with her hands on her hips and a disapproving scowl on her face

"What is this I hear about you both treating Hope so horribly?" She questions while the twins attempt to avoid eye contact with their furious mother.

When neither of them make an attempt to answer Camilla raises her voice in anger, "I did not raise you both to be Bullies! You both find out you have another sister and your first response is to insult her! Why?"

Both Lizzie and Josie put their heads down in shame and sadness. Still refusing to answer or make eye contact.

"You both will answer me or you're staying back from girls day." She says sternly with no room for argument. She would not have a perfectly planned day ruined by them because of whatever problem it was they were having with her eldest daughter.

That's when Lizzie begins crying furiously. Finally letting the Dam loose. "You're already taking her side over ours!"

"What are you talking about Elizabeth! I will not tolerate bullying, even from you two!" Camilla snaps back in disbelief. Why would she take their sides unless she knew why it was happening so she could fix it?

"She's your real daughter! And now you're going to forget all about us all because she came along!" Lizzie yells through her hiccups and Camilla's face automatically softens. "You're our mom! Not hers. It's not fair."

Camilla sighs quietly and studies both girls. Josie has silent tears running down her cheeks with her head down, not disagreeing with Lizzie which meant she felt the same exact way. While Lizzie was almost in hysterics throwing around accusations of Hope practically ruining their lives.

Slowly walking towards Lizzies bed, she sits on the edge and ushers both girls to join her. Hesitantly sitting on either side of their mother she brings them into her warm embrace as they cry. Finally letting it all out.

"She's trying to steal you from us mom." Josie speaks up for the first time since she entered the room.

"Oh my babies." Camilla sighs and rubs their heads, attempting to calm them down. "Biological or not, I still carried you for months on end and you're just as much my daughter as Hope is."

They sit there in silence for a few minutes, the only thing that could be heard was their quiet sniffling.

Untangling herself out of the twin's embrace she kneels on the floor in front of them. Taking one of their hands into her own she tells them gently, "I know a lot has been going on, and you're overwhelmed. You found out you have another sister, I almost died and lost my memories. I don't expect you guys to be perfectly okay."

The twins nod their heads in agreement as she continues, "But everyone else has been going through the same exact things. It doesn't give you a right to treat Hope or the Mikaelsons badly. I love you all equally and I would never forget you. Hope's not trying to steal me from you, she was stolen away from us. Remember that." She explains trying to get them to understand.