𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑬𝑶𝑷𝑳𝑬 𝑾𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑬

᯽ ᯽ ᯽

"A Pᴇʀsᴏɴ Tʜᴀᴛ Tʀᴜʟʏ Lᴏᴠᴇs Yᴏᴜ Wɪʟʟ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Lᴇᴛ Yᴏᴜ Gᴏ, Nᴏ Mᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ Hᴏᴡ Hᴀʀᴅ Tʜᴇ Sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Is

"A Pᴇʀsᴏɴ Tʜᴀᴛ Tʀᴜʟʏ Lᴏᴠᴇs Yᴏᴜ Wɪʟʟ Nᴇᴠᴇʀ Lᴇᴛ Yᴏᴜ G, N Mᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ Hᴏᴡ Hᴀʀᴅ Tʜᴇ Sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Is."
-Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

I sit at my desk with my hands intertwined looking at the whole  original family. Years ago I would have been extremely happy to be around these people, to call them my family. But now I just wanna get this over with and be with my own family, my real family.

"Okay Hope, so we just have some basic questions we need you to answer and then we can choose a dorm room." I clap my hands together at least attempting to fake enthusiasm.

It wasn't because of Hope, just her family. I held nothing against her, anything her parents did or do should never be held against her.

Hope goes to reply only for Kol to once again interrupt. "Wait, wait, wait. What is this?"

I look over to see him holding a photo from my wedding day. Me and Stefan had on huge smiles and he was carrying me bride style. I never did mention that me and Stefan were seeing each other the last time we had contact.

I smiled solemnly as the memories play through my mind. "That was my wedding day."

Rebekah, Hayley, and Elijah all look shocked and klaus' whole face is basically painted red with his lips parted in shock.

"You're married to the rippah of Monterey!" Kol exclaims throwing his hands up with a huff. "This just keeps getting better and better."

"You and Stefan got married?" Klaus asks in a small yet hard voice.

"He's dead." I state simply, tired of all of the questions I felt no need or want to answer.

"Stefan died?" Rebekah asks with slight tears in her eyes. You dated in the 1920s get over it bex.

I clear my throat avoiding the question and change the topic quickly. "Stop interrupting Kol." I give him a pointed glare "So Hope, I'm assuming you're a tribrid and the only side you haven't activated is your vampire side?" I ask with a soft smile, every wolf I have ever encountered felt guilty about their first kill. It was a natural response.

"Excuse me why would you assume she's triggered her wolf curse?" Hayley snaps with narrowed eyes.

"First of all Hayley." I say, my face dropping all emotion. "Like I said before, I know what goes on everywhere. With the abilities I have left I can sense that she's not only a witch."

I'm so done with these people. I'm already tired and we haven't even been in the same room for over an hour.

I clear my throat and start standing up from my desk. "You know what Hope, why don't we resume this tomorrow? I'll let you choose a dorm so you can bring your stuff along when you come." I say with a fake smile.

Hayley shrinks back with slight guilt on her face from making a scene as Klaus along with Kol scowl at her.

So far I think Hope is a sweet kid but I cannot stand Hayley. She's turned into an even bigger bitch. Poor Hope, to each their own I suppose.

I stand up and walk over to my office door to hold it open for them. They all walk out with different expressions. Hope with embarrassment, Hayley with guilt, Rebekah Freya Davina and Elijah looking uncomfortable with their heads down, Klaus slightly angered, and Kol's face was full of amusement.

I lead them over towards our female dorms and open a door "Okay you can either choose a single bedroom or a twin bedroom, some people prefer to not be alone."

"Single please." she says politely and quietly, yet I can see the excitement in her eyes.

"There are no boys allowed in the room right?" Klaus asks with an unsure expression glancing at Hope slightly.

"There's a certain time period during the day they can enter but at night it's an absolute no." I simply say with a small nod towards him.

"Okay well, this will be your room for whenever you decide to move in your things." I state and start walking towards the exit, at this point just wanting them to leave.

Towards the entrance doors I see Jace talking to his bestfriend and my other son, Alec. They see me and start walking over and just like that my whole mood brightens.

"Hey momma" and "hello mother" Alec and Jace say at the same time.
They look at each other with mock disgust faces and Alec speeds to me and pulls me over one of his shoulders

"I'm her favorite Jace." He says smugly.

"Okay seriously Cami how many kids have you popped out?" Kol says amused along with all of the other Mikaelsons while Hayley looks on jealous.

"First of all Alec sweetie put me down or Mommy's gonna kick your arse." I say sweetly and pat his back.

He puts me down and pouts "Just tell Jace I'm your favorite."

I laugh and put an arm around each of their shoulders and kiss them both on the cheek. "I love you both equally." They both scoff. "It's me" at the same time.

"I was just showing the Mikaelsons the way out, their daughter Hope is going to be joining us here." I say watching Jace's reaction carefully. I notice Kol doing the same.

Kol has been my best friend for years of Course he knows Jace is Klaus's kid. Jace also knows who his family is, I've never lied to him and he's never wanted to get to know them excluding Kol. I told Kol that if Klaus ever met Jace I would tell him Jace was his son, I wouldn't lie.

Jaces face immediately goes hard studying all of their faces with obvious dislike. I squeeze his shoulder in comfort and decide to cut the meeting even shorter.

"Alright, see you guys tomorrow bye!" Basically pushing them out the front door still holding in my emotions and heavy heart.

𑁍  𑁍  𑁍
Vᴏᴛᴇ & Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ
✍︎
Rsʟʏɴ Mᴀᴅʏsᴏɴ

𑁍  𑁍  𑁍Vᴏᴛᴇ & Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ✍︎Rᴏsʟʏɴ Mᴀᴅʏsᴏɴ