𝑩𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑴

Hope wakes up in an oddly familiar place

Hope wakes up in an oddly familiar place. She feels the familiar fabric on her finger tips and looks around weirdly.

"Why I am here?" She murmurs quietly to herself in confusion.

A knock outside of her bedroom door is heard. "Honey, are you awake?"

Hopes head snaps towards the door and her tears are already building in her big hopeful eyes.

"Hope don't make me send your father in! You know how excited he is for today!" She hears her shout.

The door slowly opens and she openly gasps. "Mom?"

Camilla sees her tears falling down her daughters face and she immediately frowns. Rushing towards her daughter she brings her into a warm hug. "What's wrong hun?"

"You're here." Hope whispers, staring at every inch of her mother as if she was memorizing it.

"I'm always going to be here darling, what's bothering you?" Camilla questions with furrowed eye brows.

"Y-you were dead." Hope stutters, suddenly clutching onto her mom.

"Hope, what are you talking about?" Camilla questions worriedly. "Did you have a bad dream? You haven't had one that has shook you this much since you were a child."

"A child?" Hope whispers, knowing that her real mother didn't know she was her mom until she was seventeen.

"The hollow, it used to make you and Jace so scared that you guys refused to sleep with anyone besides me and your father." Camilla says in slight deep thought.

Suddenly Hope sees her father in her doorway with a bright smile, holding his pointer finger towards his lips. Too confused to say anything she watches as he sneaks up on her mother.

He grabs her by her waist, easily lifting her off of the mattress and spinning her around as she squeals in delight.

"What's happening?" Hope yells, getting overwhelmed with everything that was happening.

"That's mom and dad every morning Hope." A new voice pops up. "I don't know how you aren't used to it by now."

Once again looking at her door she sees Alec standing against the doorway with a large smile as he watches her parents mess around.

"Dad?" Hope blurts out. Her head was spinning and she had no idea what was going on.

"Are you okay?" Alec questions with his head tilted.

"Come on kiddos! Uncle Elijah is waiting for us downstairs, he wanted us to have breakfast together!" Camilla interrupts Hopes response as Klaus groans into her neck.

"He couldn't have ate breakfast in his own home?" Klaus questions rhetorically making Camilla pinch him in annoyance.

"Be nice!" She scolds, though the amused smile on her face says she was anything but angry.