𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍

Camilla walks down the sunny park trail just needing to clear her head

Camilla walks down the sunny park trail just needing to clear her head. After waking up the morning before with a bigger hang over than usual she used a lot of her time to ponder over her thoughts.

Klaus hadn't gave Camille her necklace, Esther had spelled it to the woman until her literal deathbed.

She often wondered what Camille was like on a personal level. From the way the whole Mikaelson family talked about her she was one stubborn but strong woman. She envied the fact that she got to hold Hope from a very young age, but held sympathy that the woman's only family left was hexed to death.

She also felt massive amounts of relief in her chest once she processed everything, but dark clouds were still looming over her. She was still going to die eventually.

Though She was worried for another reason, grams had told her while she was still dead that the witches would speak with her through out her dreams. And they did, until a few weeks ago everything became radio silent.

Was this them warning her that it was almost her time? It was too soon, she knew she was more than willing to die for all of the bloodlines, especially her own children, but what monsters had she faced?

"Please Grams give me some sort of sign." Camilla whispers under her breath with her head hung low.

A quite noise makes her alert to another presence in the park. Looking around she squints her eyes in confusion when she doesn't spot any living being around.

She soon realizes that the quite noise were sniffles once they began to turn into sobs and she becomes aware of a blonde head of hair sticking up from a park bench a couple feet behind her.

Carefully approaching, still cautious of the monsters that keep popping up, she gently taps the younger blondes shoulder. "Are you alright?"

The blondes head snaps up with a startled gasp and her eyes visibly widen for a moment before she composes herself. "I- um yeah I'm fine."

Camilla sends her a sympathetic yet disbelieving gaze. "I have three teenage girls, the 'I'm fine' doesn't work on me."

When the girl stays doesn't make any move to respond Camilla takes a seat at a comfortable distance away from the girl on the bench.

"My names Camilla, what's yours?" She tries to start a conversation with the girl, her motherly instincts had kicked in and the need to help her was growing to become overwhelming.

"Annabelle M-matthews." Her bottom lip trembles as she croaks out the name. She said it as if it had physically hurt her to say and it confused Camilla.

"That's what I was going to name my daughter, Annabelle, if I ever had one." Camilla laughs lightly. "I can't remember why, but It's a beautiful name. Unfortunately I didn't pick any of my girls names."

"So why are you out here so late?" Camilla questions curiously with a small frown after a few moments of silence. "Your parents must be worried. I know I would be scared if my kids disappeared in the early morning."