𝑻𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬

"Why hasn't he healed?" Camilla questions worriedly as she holds her second oldest sons pale hand tightly in her own

"We're not quite sure. We've tried vampire blood and magic. Nothing seems to work." Freya replies with a grim face, but also curiously studying the woman she knew was dead.

"I think I know how to help him." Camilla suddenly replies with an odd thinking face. She scrunches up her nose in deep thought as she thinks back to everything grams had told her.

She reaches out her arm to place her hand on his deeply Un healed wound but nearly growls in anger when someone grabs her hand, restricting her from doing just that.

"Woah, woah, woah. You just woke up from the dead princess, you can't be everyone's knight in shining armor if you die from over exerting yourself." Damon comments sarcastically yet holds a stern face. Telling her he in fact was not joking.

"I love you Dames. I really do. But if you continue to try and stop me from saving my son, I'm going to snap your neck." She says in genuine seriousness. No one, no matter how important they were to her, could ever stop her from saving her children.

"Look, all I'm saying is-" he's cut off as Camilla twists his neck before he could even say 'no' and his neck is snapped. Everyone stares at her in awe and shock. She shrugs her shoulders, not bothered all all by the staring. "I warned him."

She narrows her eyes into a glare as she looks at all of the adults in the room. "Now, is anyone else going to try and stop me?"

Everyone's frantically shakes their head in a 'no' sense, but Klaus. Who is smiling in amusement, gestures with his hand for her to carry on when she narrows her eyes even more at him once she didn't get a response from him like everyone else.

Gently placing her hand onto the boys bruised and bloody wound she begins chanting under her breath. "Мен сіздің қаныңызды сақтау үшін өз өмірімді құрбан етемін. қалғанымды сақта."

"What language is she speaking?" Bonnie questions dumb founded as they watch blue fog begin to flow out of her finger tips.

There's a chorus of 'no clues' and 'I don't know's' but everyone stops and looks towards Kol who hadn't spoken yet but kept his eyes solely focused of Camillas body and magic.

"Well?" Damon questions annoyed as he nudges the Mikaelsons arm, still highly annoyed that she had snapped his neck. He had only woken up seconds later to hearing her chant.

Kol simply shrugs as he masks his emotions and chuckles. "Beats me. I've been around more witches than all of you combined and have never heard this. Sounds kind of scary if you ask me."

Davina rolls her eyes at the cockiness coming off of her husband, prompting to ignore his antics along with everyone else for now.

"Woah." Caroline whispers as they all watch The fog like magic pulling Alec's skin back together. They watch in awe as the color returns to his skin and his breathing evens.