Chapter 14 - what ??

I woke up to the burning view of the sun. I am suprised I am not a vampire becuase I hate the sun.

I get my uniform on and head out the door skipping breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the bell rang for the end of the day. NO ONE was more exited to leave this piece of shit of a school.

I haven't seen Nick , daniel or Justin all day witch is weird becuase we all have atleast one class together.

I was walking out the school heading to the bus when I got a text... Pulling my phone out of my pocket I saw it was a text from Cameron.

C: hey 😀
D: hey 😜
C: what time are we meeting at Starbucks ?

Shit i completely forgot about that.

D: umm.... well I'll start walking there now so maybe 10 minutes?
C: Ya awsome c u then!!

I know what I am gonna say to him. I have saying it over and over again in my head. I don't know why but I am really nervous , I mean I know it's only been like 3 days scince everything happend. But I have lost a lot of confidence lately and I I am just nervous that if I get put down or hurt one more time I am going to have a mental breakdown and loose all of my self asteem.

When I get to Starbucks and  head to the counter and get my vanilla bean frappé. I turn away from the counter and emideitly see Cameron sitting at table with his drink.

" Hey " I say
" Hey glad you could make it" he said greeting me with a hug. DAMNN he smelt good. Why?
I took a seat across from Him sipping my drink.
" So what's up " he said I kinda awkwardly I know what he wants to know and he is being really cute about being polite and not pressuring me. I laugh.
" Cameron i know what you want to know "
" Oh ..... well?"
" Well ... I was thinking about it and I am so sorry that it took me long to get a decision, I am not in a position where I am emotionally stable for a relationship at the moment"
" What ? " I heard the sadness in his voice awwww
" I am not ready to move on. but .. I understand if you want to ask another girl but if you wanted to go with me to the dance just as Freind though. ? "
" Only if you promise me something"
" Hmm okay what do I have to promise you ? "
We dance to one slow song at the dance "
I smiled he is very ... determined
" Okay"
"Promise? " He says holding his pinkie finger out ( what a child )
" Promise " locking our pinkie fingers, laughing we both take a sip of our drinks and spent the next 1 hour talking about the most random things.

When I get home I was suprised that no one was home. I saw a note in the table. I am guessing it's for me

~ Destiny ~
I am doing a night shift tonight your father won't be back until around 10 pm bob and joe are at work until 1 am, and Anthony and Nicholas is at a friends house untill 10 pm bye honey love you
P.s there is some lasagna in the fridge for dinner!
~ mom~

Soo I am gona be alone to night awsome ( note the sarcasm)

HEY GIYS I KNOW 2 WEEKS ARE A LONG TIME WITH NO UPDATING BUT YOU KNOW SCHOOL SUCKS.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY PEOPLES ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANKS FOR OVER 400 MY GOAL IS 500 READS AND 10 VOTES. I KNOW YOU GIYS CAN DO IT LOVE YOU ALL BYIEEE 💕
( ps not edited)