Chapter 10 - mom?

When I got home i went straight to my room cuddling up into a ball and cryed.

I still couldn't believe what had happened but it did so I have to get over him forever.

My mom walked in my room an couple minutes after I got into bed " hey honey what's wrong you have been so weird the last couple of days " she says as she makes her way over to my bed. " Mom ? , Jacob cheated on me " I had just realized that i hadn't told my mom yet i guess I have just had other things to think about. " What?! , oh honey i am so sorry do you know why ? What happened " She askes me pulling me into a hug " daniel showed me a picture of him kissing another girl at McDonald's" i stop sniffing " I broke up with him today at the mall that's why i came in crying " I say crying louder " shhhhhhhhh honey it's okay get together with some freinds get your mind off him " she suggests. " That's who I was with all day and I still broke down in tears so weather i am with my freinds or not I would still be crying"
" Okay then , you stay in bed ,and when you're ready to get back out into the world and experience new things I will be here and so will your friends. " With that she leaves the room. My mom has always Been good at stuff like this.

I can't believe i have to go to school tommorow. Maybe my mom will let me stay home ,Ya no she won't. Looks like I am going to school Tomorrow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYY GUYYS I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT WHATEVER HOPEFULLY NEXT WILL BE BETTER. BIIIYEE 💕💞