Chapter 38 - Samm

Okay so first off i wanna say sorry for not updating since like December i have been really really busy and time just got away. I promise to update more often now bc exams are over. Okay soo lets start this chapter gonna be a good one. Very emotional. Sorry 😊💗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny's POV

I open the message from Daniel and i am shocked and heart broken at the same time.
Daniel- Des , Baby i love you so much and i made a huge mistake saying what i did and breaking us up. I am so happy for you. And i am so proud. I am such an idiot for letting you go. You slipped right through my fingers and i regret ever letting you go. I am so sorry that I didn't get to see you off today at the airport. I was too late and when i got there you were gone. I tried for so long and so hard just to get u and i can't believe that i was stupid enough to just let u walk out of my life. Im sorry and i love you ❤️❤️ I understand if u don't forgive me and i dont blame u. Have a great time over there. Make new friends go to party's have fun just dont forget about us and what we had because i sure won't ❤️

I finish reading the message in tears he is so cute. I love him so much. I miss him. I know i was mad at him for not being happy for me and supporting me on this journey but he was just upset that i would be leaving and we wouldn't be able to see each other as much as we normally would.

Im not mad anymore because i know that all the stuff that was said was just in the heat of the moment because we were both mad and upset. I don't know if i want to call him because the i think we are still broken up. So i am not gonna call him i just close my phone. Make my bed and flop on it and fall asleep lightly sobbing in my pillow. I love him so much but i think its better for both of us if i just live my life here in Canada and move on from the only place i had ever called home.

I wake up from my little nap from my phone ringing. Its Sam

" hello ?"
" DES WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ? "
" the appartment "
" why ? "
" because thats where i live now "
" well get ur lazy ass up because i landed and im waiting for u "
I look over at the time its 10:30 AM her plane landed almost two hours ago.
" SHIT SORRY I AM ON MY WAY"
I stay in the clothes i was in , called a cab to pick me up put on some knock-off moccasins and went out my door locking it behind me. I saw the door across the hall open and when i went outside i saw a moving truck looks like we aren't the only new people on the our floor.

" SAMMM" i yell as i finally get to the airport and see her waiting outside.  " i missed you so much " she says as she embraces me in a hug. We got back in the cab and in 20 short minutes we were back at our new home.

The moving truck is still there but no sign of our new neighbours. As soon as we get into our apartment sam's jaw drops.  Its nice

" oh my gosh this is soo nice i love it "
" i knooww"
So i update her on the Daniel situation and i end up in tears again. Why. Stop.  You cannot cry. Its not nice. I hate crying. I am gonna ruin my makeup. HELL NO
As i wipe my tears and check my makeup we hear a knock at the door.
" hoe ur getting " sam says to me as she sits her lazy ass on the couch.  " wow okay " i say laughing as i walk towards the door.
I am greeted my 2 VERYYY hot guys. Both very tall and they both looked about our age maybe a year older.

" um hi " i say kinda shyly
" Hi I'm Luke"
" hey im ethan we just moved in "
" hii im Destiny so did we i hot here last night come on in. Sam we have company get up "
She quickly stands up and introduces herself. 
We sat at the kitchen table for a good 2 hours just talking.
These guys were really funny. They are both from Vancouver so they are Canadian. They are actually going to the same school as us but for colournary not pastry.
" alright well we better get going we have a lot of unpacking to do. " they say as they get up from the chairs they were sitting on.
" well if u need some help we are free and don't mind helping out"
" oh wow that would be great actually thanks you. Why dont you guys come over at like 3?"
" ya sure "
" great thanks so much." We walk them to the door and shut it behind them. Sam is already freaking  out because she thinks luke is just soooo cute. And so she just starts talking about what to wear when we go over to impress Luke , and i am just sitting there holding back tears because it just came a terrifying realization that me and Daniel are over my best friend my boyfriend the only guy i can think of right is also thousands of miles away. There will be no more nights of just us sitting on the couch in my basement watching tv and laughing and just being together. I dont know why i just started realizing this because we've been broken up for almost a month. I want to  so badly call him and talk to him about my day so far and just everything.

DANIEL'S P.O.V

I miss her so much and i wish i can just be there with her but i know i can't because A she is in Canada and B because she probably wants nothing to do with me. She hates me.

" bro cmon you cant just sit here and sulk all day " justin says to me. After the airport i went to Justin's house to chill for a bit. And ever since we came back i just sat on his bed starring into space.
" nahh im good sulking all day to be honest "
" me and nick are gonna go to a party tonight non of our girlfriends are coming just us guys come "
" No "
" why "
" because i just lost my girlfriend for good I'm not really in a party mood"
" cmon please it will get ur mind off of her "
" No "
After 20 minutes of arguing i finally gave in. Looks like I'm going to a party. Shit