Chapter 25 - the Morgan family

DESTINY'S P.O.V

It's actually Christmas Eve and I just got discharged from the hospital a few hours ago. We are all at my grandparents house and by we I mean my family aunts uncles and cousins. It's been really fun but I do have a headache. Tommorow I am going to Daniels house in the morning becuase he wants me to meet his family as his girlfriend not just a really good Freind.

I know we've known each other for a long time and I've met his family befor hell I have slept over his house last year with the rest of our awesomely insane weirdo group of freinds we have. But I still am nervous to meet his family as his girlfriend. I mean there is a certain expectation you have to reach to make sure they like as his girlfriend. His mom , Esther , has always liked me she told me. But I don't know if she likes me as her sons girlfriend and not just a Freind.

My family does know that I have a boyfriend. And they know who he is however they have never accually met him . So that's why I invited him tonight , so that he can meet my family. My whole family. And it's pretty big and weird and loud and .... Wow Should I be nervous?

" Sooooo..... when do we get to meet your boyyyyfreinddd ?  "My aunt Diane says to me jumping on the couch like a teenager. I laugh at her immatureness
" in about 10 minutes "
" Seriously? "
" Yes , seriously" I say copping he teenager voice from before.
" Yay oh my gosh I so exited I have to tell every one. " she screams leaving the living room running into the kitchen to tell everyone that Daniel is coming soon.

A few minutes later my uncle Jayden walks into the room I was in and sat down next to me.
" Hey uncle Jay "
" Hi sweaty. Umm.... so your boyfriend is gonna be coming here? "
" Ya in about 5 minutes or so "
" Okay well I want to let you know that me , uncle Cameron and uncle Steve will and I mean most definitely talk to him and make sure that loser won't hurt you like that other kid"
" Oh well I don't expect anything less from you guys to be honest. And Daniel would never hurt me. He's to good of a guy. And he's one of my best freinds. "
" okay I hope your ri--" he got I interuped by the doorbell. I am assuming that's Daniel so I quickly go to the door and open it up.

Daniel is wearing a pair of white jeans and a plain black shirt that's three quarters down his arm. He looked really hot 🔥🔥

" Hey babe " he says hugging me after I've let him in. My family is in the kitchen still so we are all alone in the front. I see him shaking a bit and wiping his hands on his shirt and jeans. Daniel has met my family befor as in my mom my dad and my brothers but he's never met my extend family.
" Hey babe don't be nervous they'll love you. I promise "
" Thanks Des I'm still nervous though what if I say something wrong they might think I am stupied. "
" Hey they already think that " I say trying to lighten the mood.
" Haha very funny "
" Nah I am just joking. But for real lets go they'll love you. "
" Okay "
" Oh and just so you're prepared my uncles are gonna have the 'talk ' with you. "
" Great " He says as I lead him to the kitchen were all my cousins , Aunts and uncles are waiting to meet him.
We enter the kitchen and all eyes at on us. I introduce him to my family,
" Okay so Daniel this is my uncle Jayden his , wife Courtney and kids stefano and Amelia. " I move on to the next couple.
" This is my uncle Steve , his wife stefania and kids Jordan , Tristan and in her tummy is a unknown baby "
" Okay this is my uncle Cameron , his wife Maria and kids Justin , Alessia and Sofia. And lastly is my grandparents. Jamie and rosa Morgan. Then there's my family that you already know. "
I turn to my family. " So ya this is Daniel. " he says
" Hi everyone "
Every one got up to shake his hand or hug him. I just stayed back with my cousin Alessia and talked. Alessia is only 3 years younger then me and so she is 13. So we are really close.

The whole night was spent talking laughing and basically my family interigating Daniel. I fell bad for the poor kid my family is really protective especially my uncles.

DANIEL'S P.O.V

Tonight has been fun so far. Her family is really nice and it's good to see her happy and laughing and playing with her little cousins just for fun it's adorably cute.
I was talking to destiny's dad Derick when her uncle Jayden came up to us and asked to talk to me. He lead me outside in the backyard where her other uncles were. If I'm not mistaken it's uncle Steve and uncle Cameron.

" Have a seat Daniel. "
"Okay" I take a set in the opposite side of Cameron.
" Okay you're a good guy we all see it. And we know that you and destiny were like best friends before you guys started to date. And we know that you would never deliberately hurt her. But we still want you to know that if you ever and I mean ever hurt her we will personally hurt you. "
I kinda sat there a little scared to talk to be honest they were all big guys and a bit intimidating
They all smile
" Okay listen we trust you , you're a good guy. treat Her right and by the looks of it you have. " We all do a manly man hug and walk back inside.

Today has been pretty good I just can't wait untill Tommorow when I can give her her Christmas gift she's gonna love it. I hope.

HEY GUYS I HONESTLY FEEL SO BAD. BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER WAS DONE LAST WEEK BUT I WAS GONNA POST IT FOR CANADA DAY AND I FORGOT SO YA HOFULLY I HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER UP THIS WEEK. NOT SURE BECAUSE I AM HAVING MY CONFIRMATION ON WEDNESDAY AND I HAVE ALOT TO DO STILL SO BUSY WEEK. LOL 😘😘😘