Chapter 31- Finally !!

~ 6 months later ~
~ June 24 ~

Right now we are all on the bus to school , the last day of school !
This past year has been crazy and really fun.
Daniel and I have been dating for about 7 months now, it's been really good so far. After the little fight a few months ago we have gotten in a couple baby disagreements but never something huge.
We are all finished grade 11 and and soon out to grade 12.
My mom has bugging me about what school i wanna go to, after grade 12. I am kinda leaning towards going to coulornary school. I have to start applying to a few this semester. I am gonna apply to 3 ( all for baking ) one is here  in Florida.  One is in Canada the best one . And the other one is Amsterdam.

Today we are just gonna be at school for like an hour we just have to go in to see our marks from our exams.

2 hours later
" I actually did better then I expected to be honest " i say as all 6 of us walk out of the building. I ended up getting
Geography- 84 %
Religion - 89%
Arts- 92%
Science- 86%

" i know so did i , thought for sure I would've failed science" Kathy says.
" hey you guy's wanna get something to eat? "
" YESS can we I'm starving!? " just screams. We all laugh and agree to a late lunch at..... McDonalds. Yass.
We all walk over to McDonalds witch is about a 10-15 minute walk, from school.
Once we get our food we sit at a booth and just talk about summer and random stuff.

A while later we all went home. But me and Daniel just stayed and talked for a bit. At around 3:30 i decided i was gonna go home cause i was tired. I called my mom to come pick me and Daniel up. She said yes and a few minutes later her car pulled into the parking lot. She dropped off Daniel at his house and we went home the rest of the day was spent watching movies and eating and of corse texting Daniel.

At around 6:30 i was in the middle of
watching the vow when the doorbell rang. I ran down stairs and opened the door to reveal the one and only Ryder

I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER. IM SORRY SORTA A FILLER ONE BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER HOPEFULLY !! LOVE YOU GUYS
20 votes and
5 comments
❤️❤️❤️