Chapter 37- settling in

DESTINY'S P.O.V.

i get through secruity within about an hour and have some time to grab a bite to eat before i board the plane. i settle on some this pesto, grilled tomato and cheese panino from starbucks. it was delicious. after 30 miutes of just sitting around and eating my plane finally gets called to board. I put my phone on airplane mode and plug my earphones. the whole plane ride i was listening to music and sleeping.

my plane landed an hour ago, and my luggage was the first ones off the plane which was really good.i quickly went outside and called a cab to pick me up, and bring me to my appartment.

I did rent an appartment with samantha considering we are going to the same school now. she is just coming in a few days. it is a 5 minute walk from our appartment to the school and its not very expensive. the place came pre-furnished, and with 2 bed rooms. 

i get into my appartment after the 20 minute ride from the airport and it  looks amazing!! better then the pictures i saw online. the whole appartment is very modern with dark brown and white furniture and kitchen appliances.i drop my stuff on the table and take out my phone. i get thepassword for the wifi and log on into my instagram when i get a text from Daniel....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys okay i am honestly so sorry for writting such a short chapter. i have had so many assignments this week and i have had constant headaches. today litterally all day i have been helping my mom prepare for this christmas party that we are hosting tommorow so its been pretty hectic. i really really hope to get more chapters out. howerever the end of this month and all of january i most likely wont be updating every two weeks because of exams and stuff so just to let you guys know. LOVE YOU GUYS <3<3 <3 BYEEE