Chapter 33 - June 2016

( 1 year later )

DESTINY'S P.O.V

" wow i cant believe that we are graduating high school TOMORROW! " i say / scream to Daniel. Right now we are just lying down on the floor in his room, just talking.
" i know right it scary "
" how ? "
" cause we are all like leaving and going to different schools and might not be able to hang out as much. "
" that's true but it's not like we'll never see our friends ever again. Like you'r school is across the street from Justin and Kathy. "
Daniel got expected to Monic university ( idk if that is a university but i am too tired to look up universities in Florida soo....)
" ya but what about nick ? "
" Nick is moving to new York next month "
Daniel doesn't answer but just nods his head.

If your wondering why we haven't talked about Marrissa and where she is going to school it's because we aren't really friends anymore. She left us for another group of more ' popular ' group and started shit this past year so we all pretty much hate her.

" so babe you never told me what school u got into ?"
" I don't even know yet"
" how ? "
" the letters  were sent out last week from all the schools and i got rejected from one , got accepted from the other one and the last one should come in any day now. "
" Wait so u got in to one? "
" ya the one here"
" THAT'S AWESOME!!! " yells indulging me in a hug.
" is that the one you wanted to go to"
" well kinda the one I REALLY wanna go to should come soon. "
" Well lets hope you get in. " he says finally and turns his attention back to the tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DESTINYYYYY" my mom yells from the kitchen.
" YAAAA "
" DINNERRR "
" okay " i say and head down the stairs.
I walk into the kitchen and it smells like heaven. My mom made macaroni and cheese and ribs for dinner. 
" destiny did you get the last letter for school ? "
" No but it should be here soon ill check after dinner "
" okay "
When we are done dinner i get the keys to the mail box and head outside and walked to the mailbox around the corner.
I grab all the mail and walk back home. When i got back inside i looked at the envelopes until the one that o have been waiting for catches my attention.

George Brown Collage. Ont
Destiny Morgan

I run to the kitchen. " MOM , MOM IT CAME !!! "
" REALLY WHAT DID IT SAY? "
" i don't know I haven't opened it yet. Im scared "
" why ? "
" what if i don't get in "
" then you go to the one here either way your going to colournary school. "
She has a point " okay "
I open the envelope and take the paper out and start reading the letter.
....congratulations Destiny Morgan you have been accepted ....
" AHHHHHH OH MY GOSH MOM I GOT IN I GOT IN !!!"

------------------------------------------
Hey guys how are you guys? Hope you liked the chapter. Next one should be next week maybe ( hopefully) i really need feed back right now about what you think about the book since I didn't get any on the chapter. Thanks for reading 😘💖