Chapter 32- Okay

I can't believe He is here right now. I haven't seen in 1 year and a half. And with everything that happened with his mom I didn't expect to see him. Let alone on the porch of my house.

" Ryder ? What are... What are you doing here ? "
" destiny hi i -umm can we go for a walk ? "
I assumed that he wanted to  talk about something so i agreed and we left for a walk.
" Soo what did u wanna talk about? "
" I just really wanted to say I'm sorry "
" for what ? You didn't do anything "
" Ya but when we broke up i told my mom a different story then what we agreed to "
When we broke up it was really weird because we broke up because we both didn't want to be together anymore , there was nothing there. But there was a rumour that went around that i was just using him to get to another guy and that i cheated on him. And it got to hid Susan cause she worked at the school as parent council that year ( but not anymore ) so ya she got mad and kinda held a grudge. So me and Ryder agreed to tell our parents a story that didn't make any of us sound bad.

" Look every thing that happened between us was not your fault and the whole thing with your mom was something that couldn't of been avoidable. What happened happened. And ya maybe your mom was a little overboard but no one got hurt so I'm
good. So don't worry about it. "

" are you sure cause i feel really bad. I didn't want my mom to ruin your relationship with Daniel. "

" No no nothing happened. We are good. Thanks though "

" so do you know what school your going to next fall ? "

" well i am gonna apply to 3 schools one is in Canada and the other one is here and the last one is in Amsterdam. What about you any plans ?"

" ya i am applying to a school in New York for electricianing "
" electricianing nice grammar "
He smiles and shakes his head.

We end up walking to starbucks and by 6:30 i was home. And ready to sleep.