Chapter 15 -

DESTINY'S P.O.V

" AHHHHHHHHH, OH MY FRICKEN GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS. " " HE Is LIKE THE HOTTEST GUY IN SCHOOL "

So Ya I told Kath and Marrissa about me going to the dance with Cameron on Friday.

Laughing I nod smiling to myself " I know I was so shocked I mean he is the hottest guy in school and he likes me "

" Did you tell the boys yet ? "
" No not yet but they are all coming over at 6 pm to watch movies with us so I'll tell them then"

Today was saturday and that was movie night for us. Last Saturday it was at Justin's house so this week it's at my house.

For about two hours me, Kath, and Marrissa Was talking about random things that no one really cares about.

" Oh , okay it's 5:30 can you guys help me get the snacks" they all nod and we head to the kitchen.
My parents are helping a friend so they won't be back untill late and all my brothers are a baseball game with my zio ( uncle ) and they are sleeping over. So I have the house to myself.

We grab the lays original chips and some ketchup chips , licerish , some pop, water , some brownies becuase you know you can't have movie night with out brownies , well atleast that's what Nick says. And of course popcorn.

We headed back into the living room to put the snacks on the table when the door bell rang.

" HELLO " says Nick ( Larry )

" HELLOO" says Justin ( curly )

" HELOOO" says daniel ( moe )

Now they can't argue when we call them the 3 stooges.

" Why, hello ,moe, Larry , Curley. Make yourself at home. " I say giggling. They all obey walking into my living room. putting thier feet on the table. And closing their eyes.

" CHILDREN, get your feet of the table. And if you wanna sleep go home cause we are watching the best movie ever made. " I tell them they all just laugh and take their feet down.

" So what movie are we watching ? "

I turn to look at the girls.
" IF I STAY !!!!"
We all shout
" Oh , God , nooo " Daniel says.
Me Kath and Marrissa just burst out laughing.
" Well it's that or the fault in our stars, the choice is yours , moe " he sticks his tongue out at me letting me he know's I won.

" Yass okay put it in hurry "
" Okay Kath calm yourself " I say as i grab the remote and sit on the couch next to daniel cuase that was the only spot left.

DANIEL'S P.O.V.

Wow , I can't believe she is sitting next to me I mean it is normal for us to sit next to eachother but we are sitting so close. I really just want to hold her in my arms and never let her go.

Her phone buzzed but she ignored it, then it buzzed again. Then she picked it up and went into the other room

It has been about 10 minutes scince Destiny left. So I think I might go check in her and see if she is okay.

I found her in the kitchen talking on the phone.
" Ya okay can't wait byee " she hangs up the phone
" Oh hey is the movie over ? "

" Oh no you were gone for a while so I thought I should see if you were okay. "

" Oh Ya I am good Cameron just called me. "

" Cameron ? Scince when were you guys freinds ? "

" Umm .. can I tell you something ? "

" Ya course "

" Cameron uhhhh . he kinda asked me to the dance on Friday "

" What. I-I thought that we were going together? "

" Well Ya but we sorta agreed that if someone else asked us and we wanted to say yes we can and that we can go with them. "

I stared to raise my voice

" DESTINY YOU SHOULDVE CHECKED WITH ME iF IT WAS OKAY BECUASE NOW I AM GOING BY MYSELF. THANKS TO YOU, GOING TO THE DANCE WITH A JERK YOU BARELY EVEN KNOW, IT'S REALLY MESSED UP DES. "

" EXUSE ME , BUT SCINCE WHEN HAVE I EVER HAD TO GO TO YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE OKAY WITH WHAT I WAS DOING AND WHO I GO OUT WITH. YOU DON'T OWN ME DANIEL"

" I know I don't own you okay ,i just don't want to see you get hurt, and I don't think you should just ditch me a week befor  the dance for a guy you barley talk to I think your making  a mistake"

" Ya I guess you're right I am making a mistake. And you wanna know why I am making a mistake? It's becuase I am freinds  with you. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAMN DANIEL NEEDDS TO MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS.
IS IT OVER FOR DANIEL AND DESTINY? OR WILL THEY FIND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE ( yes I am quoting Rihanna) THANK YOU ALL SO MYCH FOR ALMOST 1000 READS I AM SO THANKS FULL.
VOTE AND COMMENT FREINDS💕💕💕💕💕💕