Chapter 4- the truth about the jerk

DANIEL'S P.O.V

It was around 8 o'clock and I have no food in the house and I am starving so I grab my keys and head to McDonalds to get a small snack. There really was no traffic so I got there  in about 5 minutes, Seeing the drive through was full and the lobby was empty i decided I'll just go in and take my time. So I walk in and order a quarter pounder with a side of large fries. When the order is finnally ready i rush to go sit down becuase I was exited to eat my food. I am half way done my burger when the bell of the restaurant rings meaning someone has just walked in. I look up and see That it's Jacob. Destiny's boyfreind Jacob but wait he isn't alone there is a girl with him and she is blonde that is not destiny what is going on here ?

Over hearing what Jacob and that girl was saying I heard " so babe what do u wanna get ? " she asks " I don't know Monica what do you want" He says leaning in for a kiss as she accepts. Holy shit I got to get a picture of this, I pull out my phone and snap a quick picture of him kissing Monica

It is finally Friday I can't believe What I saw yesterday Destiny is gonna be heart broken. I get out of bed trying to decide If i should tell destiny and show her the picture or confront Jacob. Realizing the time I only had 5 minutes befor school starts and I have a hardcore teacher first period I got to run FAST.

I make it to school just on time running into class, I am accually kinda lucky becuase I have a supply teacher today so if I was late I wouldn't get in that much trouble. The whole period All I can think about was destiny what should I do?  If I tell her she can be heartbroken, If I don't she's going to continue  dating that jerk and she is going to be even more heartbroken. She might even be a bit mad at me for not telling her about it sooner. That's it I am telling her and i and telling her today at lunch.

After second period i was a relived to hear the lunch bell ring. I make my way to the patio where we have lunch every day. Walking a little faster Not to get stoped by people or distracted. When I reach the patio I see no one is there yet witch gives me an opportunity to get the picture I took last night and go through what I was gonna say.
I finally here voices walking my way they sounded like girls so I hope it was destiny and to my luck it was. I am starting to get a little nervous.