Chapter 12 - me?

DANIEL'S P. O.V

" are you okay , what just happend " Kathy says as destiny sighs as she sits down. " umm Ya you know what .. Ya ,Ya i am what took you guys so long" she says picking up her burger. We all stared at her in a very confused manner . " Really? " I ask a bit concerned I mean any other girl would just go down balling there eyes out. But she wasn't she was strong and had realized that there is better out therefor her specifically me .... OMG Daniel what are you saying she went through a bad break up and ,I should be comforting her not seeing when a good time to ask her out is.

After we all finished our lunch I realized that we still had 10 minutes befor my my next class so we all just stayed there and talked. " So who is going to the dance next Friday? " Justin asks.

I am accually really pissed off at Justin becuase he knows how much I like destiny and he still agreed to make out with her at the mall to make her EX boyfriend jealous. It was an okay plan I mean we probably could have done something less kissy!!!!

" I don't know I mean Hayes wanted to take me but I don't wanna go if none of you are coming " ( OKAY I AM SORRY I DINT KNOW IF I MEANTIONED THIS BEFOR BUT MARRISSA HAS A BOYFRIEND AND I AM NOT SURE IF I SAID HIS NAME OR NOT AND HER CHARACTER LOVED HAYES GREIR SO YA ) so Hayes is Marrissa's boyfreind he cool. " Well me and Jenny are going " Jenny is Nicks girlfreind they haven't been dating for long maybe a couple weeks or so.

" Kath , daniel destiny you guys coming" Destiny was very quiet and didnt respond " umm I don't think so i don't have a date. " Kathy says " Des are going?" " Uh..what ..oh no I am NOT going " her response was very predictable considering everything that happened " Hey ,guys c'mon it's not bad to go with FREINDS and not have dates a lot of single guys and girls are going to the dance with friends" she stopped in thought " Kath , Des I will make you a deal you go together and I'll go to " said Marrissa " you know what Des that is a really good idea it's not bad to go with out dates c'mon come !!" Kathy says.

Almost as if In perfect sink Adam walks up to us " hey guys what's up "
" Hey nothing really just finishing up lunch " I say they all nodded

" cool so um Kathy are going to the the dance next Friday ? " WHAT oh my goodness Kathy likes Adam she has for like 3 years " uhh maybe I don't know " he responds. She smiles I think she knows what is gonna happen

" oh okay well I was jut wondering if you maybe .... Uhh ... You Wanted to go me ? You know only if you wanted to " he askes scratching the back of his neck Kathy smiles and says " uh Ya sure I'd like that " with that Adam says " really awesome okay well I'll talk to you later" and he walks away.

" Omg , Kath did that just happen holy shit. " Destiny says all exited " I know oh my... I can't believe he asked me to The dance" Kathy says.

" Shit destiny I am so sorry I completely forgot about you. You know what I'll just tell him no " she says about to walk away. destiny pulls her arm " are you crazy you have liked Adam for three years. and he just asked you to the dance and you are gonna say no, Kath c'mon it's not that big of a deal if I don't go " destiny says . she is right about that she has to go.

" Wait so all we need to do is get you a date and you will come ? " Marrissa says " no " destiny reasponds fairly quickly " what how come ?? " " Becuase I am a hot pot of rice that doesn't need no dish " destiny responds making us all laugh. " Fine . but what if .... " she was cut off by destiny " NO" she says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DESTINY'S P.O.V

I am at home finally , I walk through my door and head to my kitchen. " Hey , sweetie how are you " my mom says as I hug her and head to the fridge to grab somthing to eat. " I am okay " I reaspond,  and crab a bowl of Chicago mix popcorn and head to my room.

When I get to my room I throw my bag on to the floor and sit on my bed for a while just eating my snack and thinking. What is the big deal about the whole dance thing I mean I am a girly girl, but it's not like it's prom it's just a stupied winter wonderland dance.

It was now 5:00 this whole time scince I got home from school I was listening to music and doing my homework.

" DESTINY COME DOWN HERE SOME ONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU " my mom yells from down stairs. Who the hell is here to see me if it is jacob i swear I will have a nervous breakdown. I get off my chair and head down stairs. When I see who is at the door I am kinda In  shock its ......

HEY , I KNOW I AN POSTING THIS EARLY BUT WHAT EVER THANKS FOR 220 READS I HOPE YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR. IN THE BOOK IT IS GONNA BE CHRISTMAS SOON. IK THAT IT ISNT CHRISTMAS NOW BUT I PROMOSE WHEM YOU READ WHAT I HAVE IN STORE FOR YOU SOON YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY😀😀 COMMENT AND VOTE BYIEE 😍😍

( ps not edited sorry )