Chapter 18 - trail date

DESTINY'S P.O.V

Befor coming home from meeting with daniel I went for a walk to process things. When I got back it was around five when I got a text from daniel. Saying that the date was gonna be Tommorow night at 6 pm. He said to dress casually fancy

I don't know what to wear I not good with dates. I know I have had boyfreinds before but I have never been good with dates. So I decide to text Sam to see if she can come over ans Spend the night to help me for tommorow's date.

BFFFFFL-Sam
Me -destiny

Me - hey Sam can u come and sleep over tonight I have some news. ?
BFFFFFL- yass of course I'll be there in 30 min. Imy
Me - okay. Awsome. Imyt

30 minutes later I heard a knowck at the door. I went to go get it and there held a very enthusiastic Sam with a huge ass luggage. And the makeup i forced her to get the last time we went shopping
" SAMMMMMM "
" DESTINY "
" CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UP " my brother says walking into the living room. We both laugh and walk up stairs to my room.

" Soooooo....... What's the news".
"Well me and daniel made up and after we did he just confessed his feelings for me. "
" What , oh my gosh are you serious"
" Ya we are Going on a Date tommorow. "
" Tomorrow? Oh wow where is he taking you ? "
" That , I don't know but he said to dress casually fancy whatever that means. "
" Okay well , for tonight we will just chill and have a sleepover just like old times then Tommorow we'll get ready , go shopping and all that jazz"
" Okay "
So the rest of the night we watched movies such as , a walk to remember , LOL , if I stay , The fault in our stars , and obvisly the notebook. We ended up going to bed at around 1-2 in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a splash of extremely cold water being dumped on me.
" I AM GONNA KILL YOU " I yell jumping out of bed chasing her around the room. I finally got a hold of her and made her fall to the floor . Me being the good person that I am i jump on top of her. Making her scream and fight back ( in a playful kind way ). Just then my brother barges into my room.
" SHUT UP ! HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE SO FRICKINH LOUD !! "
We bulge ( dont if thats a real word ) into a fit of laughter.

We spent the morning just talking and changing the sheets of my drenched mattress. By the time we finished it was around 12:30 so we decided to make some lunch. My mom was out shopping for more food so we didn't have much. We decided on a tuna salad sandwitch ( really good ).

" So are you exited for your date ? " Sam asked me while we sat down to eat our lunch.

" Ya , I accually am. I am a bit nervous though "

" Why ? "

" Becuase daniel is cute and he is 100% boyfreind material. It's just if things don't work out between us I don't want things to be weird between us or with the rest. "

" I understand where all this is coming from? you two do make a cute couple and you have been friends for a long time so you can skip the whole awkward stage of trying to get to know eachother and act like a cute couple. And unless he cheats on you witch he won't do because if he does I am gonna beat him to a pulp,but i wont have to do that because he is a good guy and would never do that to you, I think you guys would have the cutest relationship. "
" Awe , thanks ,but I don't know what to where. He said to dress casually fancy. But I don't know what that means "

" I think it means just where. Pair of nice jeans nice shoes and a fancier top. "

" Oh okay. "
After lunch we headed back up stairs. I am not one of those girls who take like 2 hours to get ready. I take one hour and a half at the most. The rest of the time we just wathced movies, including , the notebook , , the best of me, and taken. It was about 5 o'clock by the time we finished our movie marathon. So I decided I was gonna get ready.