Chapter 35 - Packing

Daniel's p.o.v

  destiny- call the guy from the record company and take him up on his deal. you'll go big, i know it. I love you don't forget that.

I really really wanted to fix things with Des but i know that i really did mess things up with her. But at the same time i am sooo pissed off at her like i passed up the oppourtunity of a life time for her and she just drops everything and goes to Canada. obvisoly the past year and a half that we spent together meant nothing to her. I just can't believe it. I know it's not very manly of me but i can't help it i cry. I loved her so much and i lost her i'm soo stupid. what have i done ?

I treid calling her after i got that text but she didn't pick up. she is really mad.

Destiny's p.o.v

After i texted him i fell asleep ad when i woke up i had so many missed calls and texts from him it was unbelivable. but i don't bother reasponding he made i pretty clear that he didn't want me here so that's what i am gonna do. i go down stairs and grab something to eat trying to avoid my mom looking at me so that she doesn't see my tearsatined cheeks.

" sweety are you okay what happend ? "

" nothing , im fine "

my mom gave me that face saying c'mon i know something happend i then procced to tell my mom about what happend not even letting one sentance go by witout crying.

later that day i invited the girls over so i can talk to them about what happend and tell them about Canada!? So what i mean by girls is that i invited  Kathy and thisgirl i have been  pretty close with for a while now, Erica.

" heyy Des!!! Ho.....ohh ooo what happened ? " Kathy says as she enters my house with Erica trailing right behind her.

" what ? Nothing wrong im okay "

Erica gave me that ' tell me right now before i kill someone' look

" fine..." i sit on the couch in my basement and i start telling them the sory about what had happened. from getting accepted to Brown collage and getting in a fight with Daniel.

when i am done i know that i am crying there is not doubt about it. they both embrace me in  a hug. and pull apart when Kathy recieves a phone call from the boys. she goes in the other room and answers to her boyfreind. yess i said boyfriend her and Nick are finally an item!!! Erica hasn't had the oppourtunity to meet the Nick and Justin but she had met him..

KATHY'S P.O.V

( phone call)

K- Hello ?

N- hey babe ? 

K- ya it's me. what's up ? 

N- Where are you ? 

K- i'm at Destiny's house. why ?

N- okay great you need to get her down here to Daniels house. he is a mess!!

K- i don't know she is a mess too. it might be too soon for them to see eachother. 

N- i don't know but he told us he feels like shit after what happend.

K- He should! a good boyfriend would be happy and proud that his girl frien got accepted to one of the best schools. the one she wanted to go to. Not make her feel like shit because i am sure she alread did before telling him!

N- Babe your right. i know that but we still need to get them together or at least in the same room. when does she leave? 

K- August 17

N- that's only a month

K- ya i know

N- okay just let me know if she is coming. 

K- okay bye 

N- bye

 i hang up the phone and proceed back to the living room where they are both sitting trying to choose a movie from her laptop.

" Okay soo that was Nick he said that he wants us to go to Daniels house because apperinantly he's a mess. " Destiny's face just drops and Erica's  face just seems pissed. 

" No i am not going to his house. he made this mess and if he wants me back he is gonna have to clean it up." Destiny say with a lot of confidence. so i text Nick exactly what Des said. the rest of the night was spent watching romantic comedy's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS I AM SOO SORRY THAT IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS SCINCE I LAST UPDATED. ITS JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY THIS PAST 2WEEKS . LAST WEEK WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN AND I HAD SO MANY TEST'S AND THIS WEEK I HAVE  LIKE FOUR ASSIGMENTS DUE . IF THERE IS ANY SPELLING MISKATKES I AM SORRY I HAVE TOGO OUT IN LIKE AN HOUR AND I STILL HAVE TO TAKE A SHOWER SHAVE AND CURL MY HAIR. SOOOO I WAS KINDA RUSHING. HOPEFULLY ILL UPDATE SOON. BYE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE <3<3