Chapter 21 - Maybe

DESTINY'S P.O.V

It's been about two weeks scince the jacob daniel incident at school.

Daniel and I have been on a few more "dates ". I am not gonna say that I don't think daniel is cute , sweet , absolutely romantic , and let's just face it he is gorgeously hot.

Today is wensday December 20th 2014. School is finally over ( only for two weeks) for Christmas break. It's about 2 in the afternoon and I am so freaking bored. For the past hour I have just been sitting in my room listening to a mixture of the vamps , one direction and 5 seconds of summer songs. My favorite from the vamps is probably "girls on tv " from one direction is obviously "little things " and from 5 seconds of summer is " end up here " or " beside you ".

I was about to face time sam ( BFFL) but just as I was about to I got a text from Daniel.

D-Daniel
M- me ( destiny)

D- hey des it's me daniel ( lol you can probably tell ) do you wanna hang out today in maybe like 20 minutes or something?

M- Ya sure , where u wanna go ?

D- how about I meet you at LE bistro on 49th street. At 3 ?

M- wow very specific. Lol Ya sure. Ttyl.

D - great see you then 😀bii

I didn't feel the need to reply to that so I just put my phone down. And realized it was 2:30, so I think I might get ready because it's about a 10-15 walk. I would get my mom to drive me but I wanna be fit and walk unlike my lazy ass freinds.

I took a shower this morning so I don't think I need another one, so I just get a pair of my favourite blue jeans and my tough love longsleve shirt.
I applied some black NYC mascara. With a thin line of black eyeliner with a little wing. I don't like wearing to much makeup because you look so fake.

It's was 2:45 by the time I was ready so
I decided to leave. My mom was out grocery shopping for christmas, so I texted her telling her where I was.
" I AM GOING OUT BE BACK BY FIVE AT THE LATEST BYE " I yelled walking out the door hoping one if my brothers heard me, if they were home. I don't fricken know.

20 minutes later i finally arrived at our local bistro. When I got in I realized there was couple of guitares with a microphone center stage. I didn't spot daniel so I thought I would just go order some coffe for my self while waiting for him to come.
" Hi how may I help you? " A young looking girl asked me from the counter.
" Umm.. can I have a vanilla latté with whip cream on top please. "
" Yes of course that will be 3.25 $ " I handed the girl the money and waited for my drink to come.

A couple of minutes later my name was called and I got my latté and went to sit at down a table with two chairs. It's 3:05 pm and daniel is still not here. I took out my phone to text him to see if he was not coming or if he was running late. Just as I was about to press send i here a familiar voice go through the bistro. I look up and toward the stage where I see Daniel set up with his guitare and a microphone.

" Hey , everyone my name is daniel and id like to dedicate this song to a very special girl who is in the crowd today. This ones for you " he says winking at me. I knew daniel sung and wrote songs. He began to sing.

I've never looked at you the way
I did tonight and now your face,
Your lips, your eyes, you're stuck inside my head
The thought of me and you together
I wish it'd last forever
Why am I here and not with you instead?

I, I don't want to mess this up
But you are all I'm thinking of

Maybe I should stay, maybe I should go,
Maybe I should just leave this alone
And if this isn't right, I'm OK with being wrong
Cause I don't want to miss you when you're gone

We could be perfect or just a disaster
We could be in love and never fight
We could be set on happy ever after
It could be us instead of you and I
Maybe we should try

Standing here outside your door
Is this what you've been waiting for
Or will you even let me come inside
I've came up with a lame excuse
I'm hoping I don't have to use
And here it goes I'll only knock one time

I, I don't want mess this up
But you are all I'm thinking of

Maybe I should stay, maybe I should go,
Maybe I should just leave this alone
And if this isn't right, I'm OK with being wrong
Cause I don't want to miss you when you're gone

We could be perfect or just a disaster
We could be in love and never fight
We could be set on happy ever after
It could be us instead of you and I
Maybe we should try
Ooh, ooh, woah
Maybe we should try
Ooh, ooh, oooh

I've never looked at you the way
I did tonight and now your face,
Your lips, your eyes, you're stuck inside my head

Maybe I should I stay, Maybe I should go
Maybe I should just leave this alone,
And if this isn't right, I'm OK with being wrong
'Cause I don't wanna miss you when you're gone

Towards the end of the song he started walking towards me still singing.

We could be perfect or just a disaster
We could be in love and never fight
We could be set on happy ever after
It could be us instead of you and I
Maybe we should try
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Maybe we should try
Ooh
Cause it could be us instead of you and i
Maybe we should try

He finishes off the song and stops infront of me. I am probably smiling like an idiot.
He put his guitar down and said
" Destiny , I've liked you for a long time. You are the most funniest , cutest , outgoing yet shy girl I have ever met. Your beautiful and an amazing Freind. But as you can probably tell I don't want you to just be my Freind. I love everything about you. And .. well ... I guess what I am trying to say is will you be my girlfriend? "

OMFG HE JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND. I smiled from ear to ear.
" Of course " I say pulling him into a hug. He hugs me back so tight.

DANIEL'S P.O.V

Finally !!!! She's mine I am never gonna let her go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW I KNOW ITS THE CHAPTER YOU HAVE L BEEN WAITING FOR. SOOO HOW DID YOU LIKE IT ? 

THANKS FOR 6K READS YOU ARE ALL AMAZING.

LETS SEE IF I CAN GET
5 COMMENTS
10 FAVORITES

💞 bye : Annamaria 💞

( not edited )