Chapter 22 - the announcment

DESTINY'S P.O.V

I Woke up not from my alarm because it's CHRISTMAS BREAK thank God. It's Thursday morning yesterday was the best day ever.

You know why ?? Becuase Daniel asked me out in the cutest way. Just after our first date a few weeks ago. I realized I was falling. No not literally I am not falling to the ground or off a roof. I am falling for daniel. I know it sounds weird considering we are like best friends but it's true. He is sweet , kind , very very talented , he has abs and he is drop dead gorgeous. He is friken HAWWT.

I got out of bed after about 20 minutes thinking about everything that had happend in the past 24 hours.

I headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I feel really weird so why not. I close and lock the door behind me making sure none of my brothers came in and dump a bunch of cold water on me. Trust me it had happend before and it is no very pleasant .(obviously).

I get out of the shower and go into my room to get dressed. As I walk over to my closet to get my outfit I hear my phone do the minion ( from dispicable me ) laugh meaning I got a text. I know what you're all thinking why in the world would a 16 almost 17 year old girl have the minions laugh as her text tone. Well that is becuase they are the cutest things ever invented. And why not ?

I walk over to my phone and pick it up. I received a text from Justin , Nick , daniel , Kathy ,and marissa. We were in the group chat

JUSTIN: yo children , you guys wanna hangout today ??

NICK : sure

DANIEL: okay

KATH: yassss

MARISSA: yasssssss

JUSTIN: Destiny ?
Hello ? Des
Where is you ?
If you still sleeping but get ur lazy ass up and text back. NOW !!!

I laugh at Justin the kid has anger issues I swear. But I love him anyway. In a Freind way.

ME : hi

NICK : finally soooooo?

ME : sooooooo?

NICK : are you that dumb read the texts. Do you wanna hangout today?

JUSTIN : ya that is if you like us ??? You know cuase you weren't answering our texts. Asshole.

ME : excuse me bitch I was in the shower. You know making sure I was clean unlike you. Have you even heard of a shower Justin ? And ya sure we can hang out where ? And when?

MARISSA: damn !!! Dess got salty.

KATHY , DANIEL, JUSTIN , NICK :
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

DANIEL : umm.. so where are we going.?

KATHY : STARBUCKS!!!!!

MARISSA : YASS then a movie ??

ME : okay

DANIEL: okay sounds good we will meet at Starbucks at 1:00 pm ?

We all agreed. I was just about to get up from my sitting jn the bed when I get a text from Daniel.

BABE 😘😘: hey baby are we telling them today ??

ME: ya if you want ?

BABE 😘😘: ya of course c u soon 😘

I didn't feel the need to respond so I went to my closet to pick out what i was gonna wear. I decided on my light blue ripped jeans with my light pink knitted 3 quarter shirt some sandals a few bracelets my grandmothers ring that I always wear and my light pink bag. I dry my hair leaving it in its natural state witch is straight putting a small pink bow in my hair. By the time I finish its 12:30.

I walk downstairs
" Hey mom , I am going out at one with the guys kath and Marr okay ?"
" Oh hi honey , yes of course that fine."
" Okay thanks mom"

I get some Cheerios our of the cupboard so I can have some breaskfst well I guess it's lunch now. When I am done I decided I was gonna start walking to Starbucks. It's about a 15 minute walk. I say bye to my mom and walk out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15 minutes later

I am just walking in to Starbucks I immediately spot Nick and Justin at a table. They see me and I wave before going I the counter to get my drink.

" Hi how may I help you ? "
" Hi may I please have the birthday day cake frapé please ? "
" yes of course. Name ? "
" Destiny "
" Okay it's 4:35 $ " she hands me my drink and u hand her the money. And I walk over to the table they guys are at.

They both are me stand up to greet me with a hug.

" DESTINY!!!!! " Nick yells pulling me into  a hug.
" Hi , nick " I say hugging him back
" Hi. That all I get I haven't seen you in weeks  "
" Nick I saw you 2 days ago" I say laughing taking a seat across from them
" Oh ya forgot about that" retard. 

Shortly after I arrived Daniel came in with Kathy and Marisa following him not to long after. I greet them with a hug and take my seat again. Daniel came in next to me and we were holding hand under the table because they didn't know yet.

After few minutes of talking Daniel speaks up for the first time.
" Guys , guess what ? " He asks so exitedly
" What ?? " We all say in unison
" I finally and the balls to ask out that girl I told you about were dating now "  Smiles grew across everyone's face including mine. What a clever way of telling them.
" Soo , who's the unlucky girl? " Nick asks
" Ya when do we get to meet her " Justin asks they all listen in very closely
" You already have  " I say taking our hands out of under the table.

" AHHHH " Marissa and Kathy both scream and tackle me. While Justin and Nick just say
" Finally it took you long enough !!"
I laugh  at That we continue talking until it's time to leave.
" Congrats guys. You two are so cute together " Marissa says
" Thanks " I say pulling her into a hug.
We get to the movies , buy our tickets and popcorn. Daniel insisted that he payed and I insisted that I did so we comprised he bought the tickets and I bought the popcorn. Fair enough right ??

The whole movie me an Daniel held hands. I rested my head on his shoulder through most of it just thinking how on earth did this happen to me?