Chapter 34- well then...

DANIEL'S P.O.V

Today for me is kinda of a lazy day. yesterday we gratuated , it was nothing special but the girls didnt think so, they were freaking out about everthing. They just had to get their nails done right befor ethe cermomny. i would be hanging out with the guys today but they are both busy today with their family, Kathy is going to new york n a few hours to visit family. and Des is with her family... or so she said.

yesterday at the ceromony she was acting really weird around me and when i asked her if she wanted to hang out today she made up some weird exuse. I know she is nervous to get the letter from the last school she applied to but , i dont know there is something up . I know it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's now 3 pm and i have bee sitting on the couch all day just writting some song and watching TV.

DING DONG

the doorbells rings. i get up and quickly run to the door. when i open it standing there is a tearstained girl with bloodshot eyes and a piece of paper in her hands. MY DESTINY.

" Baby ? are you okay what happend " i say to her as a take her in my arms and lead her to my room.

when we get to my room we sit on the bed and she burries her head in my chest and just leaes it there quietly sobbing.

" baby ? c'mon tell me what happend." she doesnt say a word but just hands me the paper she was holding in her hand. I read the letter with slight happiness and confusion.

" babe that's amazing , you got accepted!! isnt this the school you wanted to get into? "

" ya " she says lifting her head from my chest.

" so why are you crying ?"

" do you know where the school is ? "

" Nooo.... why where is it? "

" Canada "

my heart literally just dropped. my girlfreind might be moving to canada.

" well didnt you get accepted to the one here ?"

" Well .... ya "

" okay so whats the problem ?  the decision is kinds made for you "

" how so ? "

" well you got accepted to two schools , one here where all your freinds are, all your'e family is and where i am. then you get acepted to a school in canada where no one is."

" well what makes you think that just becuase everyones here that i am not gonna go to canada "

" wait so your'e actually moving to canada? "

" ya "

" why? does what we have mean nothing to you ? that the past 18 months have meant nothing to you ? all the late night talks, every little thing we've done together you don't give one shit about?" I kinda scream at her.

" what are you talking about ? of course it means something to me . how can you even say that? "

" how can i say that ? your telling me that you are moving to canada and leaving me here all because you want to go to school."

" yes i know it sounds bad but, im sorry that i want to think about my future and if moving to canada is what i have to do to succed in the career i want then so be it. and i don't know why your acting like this because if tables were turned i would support you and not be an ass about it."

" you just don't understand "

" what do i not understand ? huh ? "

" i got offered a record lable that will help me launch my sining career "

" that's amazing "

" i turned it down "

" why ? "

" because i didn't want to leave you, i didn't take up an oppourtunity of a life time because i wanted to stay with you ,here and go to school and be a normal couple. But you are ready to give up on us just like that."

" HEY don't put words in my mouth, i never said that we should break up or that i didn't care about us. and im sorry but giving up that chance was a really stupid thing to do. you love performing , you love singing you should've taken the chance when you had it. "

"  Ya AND I LOVE YOU !!but i didn't want to leave you . i cared about our relashonship that's why "

tears streaming down her face she says

" i do care about our relashonship and you know that. I love you daniel and you know that too. You think this is easy for me ? Leaving everything and everyone i've ever known and loved ? well it's not but sometimes you have to do things that may not make everyone happy but might benefit you , and right now i don't know what to do!"

" i know what you should do. LEAVE OKAY JUST F**KING LEAVE. YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME OR OUR RELASHONSHIP SO LEAVE GO TO CANADA, JUST KNOW THAT WHEN YOU COME BACK I WON'T BE HERE."

i regretted those words the second they came out. i saw the tears streaming down her face with her puffy eyes and red nose. it made me want to go over there and make thing better but i know now that after this she hates me. she runs out the door leaving me alone.

DESTINY'S P.O.V.

" i know what you should do.  LEAVE OKAY JUST F**KING LEAVE. YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME OR OUR RELASHONSHIP SO LEAVE GO TO CANADA, JUST KNOW THAT WHEN YOU COME BACK I WON'T BE HERE. "

those words felt like somene was stabbing me in heart a million times. i can't believe he accually said that. I never wanted us to break up i thought maybe he would be happy for me and support me but i guess that wasn't the case. I run to my house not having the eneregy to call my mom to come pick me up and have to explain to her everything. when i get home i run straight to my bed and cry. i can't believe i went from being so happy with the best boyfreind in the world and dead set on going to canada to sad no boyfreind and not sure what to do.

as it hits around 7 pm i take out my phone to see a few missed calls none from him and a few texts none from him. i quickly go to his contact and sent him a text saying...

destiny- call the guy from the record company and take him up on his deal. you'll go big, i know it. I love you don't forget that.

HUHUHUHUHUH WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ???? COMMENT YOUR COMMENTS<3<3