意見

𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧. The weather's nice today, i wonder if the sky is blue today." Oyakata-sama, The master greeted as the ten pillars kneeled down in respect.

"I am pleased to see you in good health, Oyakata-sama. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune." Sanemi uttered as he switches from being rough to gentle.

"Thank you, Sanemi."

Mitsuri then pouted and said to herself. "I wanted to greet Oyakata-sama too~" As her cheeks turned pink.

Sanemi then interjects breaking the silence. "If I may, Master... Before we start our meeting would you mind enlighting us about this swordsman, Kamado Tanjiro, accompanied by a demon?"

"Right, about Tanjiro and Nezuko... I've sanctioned their situation. And I'd also like you all to accept it." Oyakata-sama declared that not a lot of the pillars are not fond of even our protagonist.

"Even if it's what you desire, Oyakata-sama, I cannot agree..." The Stone pillar, Himejima Gyomei spoke as he once again put his palms together while holding two sets of red beads.

The flamboyant pillar also refused as he pointed his thumb to himself.
"I flamboyantly opposed as well!" As sparkles appeared around him.

"A demon slayer traveling with a demon is unacceptable!"

"I shall do what you wish, Oyakata-sama~!" Mitsuri chimed as she smiled cheerfully.

"I oppose as well, Oyakata-sama. I deem that it's very unfair to the innocent lives that had been taken away by demons, so letting her go is the same thing as putting someone in danger. Our job is to eliminate demons and we swore by that."

Saito also showed no interest in defending Tanjiro and Nezuko. Even though she wants the boy to live, but that's a different story for his sister.

"I'm fine either way, I'll forget about it anyway..." The Mist pillar, Muichiro uttered with his soft voice as he spaced out once again.

Giyuu and Shinobu kept quiet, keeping their opinions to themselves.

"Saito is right, it's unfair to those who died in the hands of demons. They entrusted us with this job. I won't trust them. I won't trust them. I loathe demons in the first place." Obanai voice his opinion with hate and despise rolling off of it.

"Although I respect you from the bottom of my heart, that's an incomprehensible notion, Oyakata-sama! I oppose it with everything I have!"

The Flame pillar, Rengoku Kyojuro announced or more like shouted while smiling ever so brightly.

"Pipe down Rengoku~ I still love you though..."

Saito mumbled as she winced at his loud voice. He's a ball of sunshine that's why.

"The Demon Slayer Corps' mission is to annihilate demons. I request that you penalize Kamado and Tomioka!" Sanemi demand with his loud rough voice.

"The letter... " Oyakata-sama turned to one of her daughters.

"Yes, Oyakata-sama."

Ubuyashi Hanaki, one of the twins with a red kanzashi on her right hair pulled out a neatly folded letter from her tomoeri.

"This is a letter received from a former hashira, Urokodaki Sakonji. I shall read you the abridged version."

"Please allow Kamado Tanjiro to be accompanied by his demon sister. Because of her resilient metal strength, Nezuko has lost her human emotions. Even in her starved state, she never devoured humans, And this held through more than two years.