達成済み

Achieved

Saito decided to stay and watch their session for a couple of minutes till she decided to call it a day and let those two kids train on their own in peace.

Kotetsu-kun's analysing skills are really good, but he's not a very good teacher. He's extremely strict when training because he's completely unaware of human limits.

If they can't do it, He turns a blind eye and won't give food nor water. Humans have to drink water or they ll die in just about three days at most. But he doesn't know that. So it's a pure kind of irrationality.

And yes, Tanjiro was able to survive the gruelling training because of the rain. Catching everydrop he can muster. During his nightmarish training session, Tanjiro almost had nothing, no water, no food, and no rest.

He's close to crossing the Sanzu river. Close to crossing the sacred bridge. He was walking along the bridge, feeling extremely good inside. But then he got fuzzy because of an empty stomach, and fell he does.

The water felt very dark and heavy, but it was warm. It felt like hands were caressing him all over the place. He then saw something that caught his peripheral vision. Something shiny and glimmering at the very bottom of the river. He swam below as he was being massaged, and strangely enough, the glowing stone emmited a smell inside the water.

Cut to alive Tanjiro, his eyes widen a he got a wiff of a scent. It's not the same scent the smells whenever he smell an opening. Giving the doll a blow to the head from the right. Neck. Right breast. Left flank. Right thigh. Right shoulder. The emotionless doll swung his sword but so did Tanjiro who was able to land a blow. Finally.

But of course there's going to be mishaps as Tanjiro fell on his chest, unable to break his fall.

"YOU LANDED A BLOW, TANJIRO-SAN! IT WAS SO SOFT THAT IT DIDN'T DO SHIT BUT FOOD!! YOU EARNED SOME!!" Kotetsu ran and announced to Tanjiro the good news. As he pumped his fist on the air, praising the hungry slayer.

"RICE BALLS WITH UMEBOSHI!! TEA! THE HIGHEST QUALITY EVER!!" Finally this boy can have some food after seven days if not eating. How is he still alive?

Saito once again dropped by and brough food again, this time it's some taiyaki. She congratulated Tanjiro after hearing that he was able to land a blow on Yorichi Zeroshiki. Though Kotetsu didn't intended for Tanjiro to have taiyaki, Saito practically begged the boy to give Tanjiro some. He eventually gave in and let the still hungry slayer eat just one more.

Tanjiro was awakened. He has acquired the ability to predict movements. Now he can tell where his opponens are attacking from by the smell. This smell can vbe detected faster than the lines of interval. Because Tanjiro's body is still inexperienced, his reactions and reckles are slower than those of a Pillar. But now he has a strong weapon that cna help with keep up.

Tanjiro went on sparring with the doll again, and now is able to to keep up and attack along with the doll. Recognizing each movements and ways, and his stamina is now regained.

Tanjiro leaped above the doll ad aligned is blade onto the doll's neck.

"Cut it down!! I don't care if you break it!! I can fix it for sure!!" Kotetsu-kun cheered Tanjiro, throwing away his worry from the doll instead focusing on wanting Tanjiro to die. He has been nice to the young boy. He wants to see the young slayer become strong than anyone else.

As he was levitating in the air, one of the doll's sword grazed and cutted pieces of Tanjiro's hair telling him that he needs to attack quick of he'll be dead meat. And woth one quick blow, his blade went through Yorichi Zeroshiki's neck.