俗語

Warning! This chapter contains slight mentions of an act of r*pe/h*rass*ent! Proceed with caution.

Vulgar

The day has come. It was already six in the evening and the sun is slowly hiding behind the mountains and valley. Saito on the other hand is sitting on top of a roof, watching the beautiful hues of the sky.

"I hope I get to hang out with Rengoku after his mission..." Saito muttered while fidgeting with her necklace that was passed on to her by her mother.

Hours had passed and Saito was still there lying down on her back as she watches the stars shine while the moon gives its signature glow. It's beautiful. The village's nightlight buzzed, and people were out to either buy, eat, or just hang out. How peaceful would it be if man-eating demons doesn't exist?

It was already quarter to 10 when Saito heard her crow shouting. "Caw! Caw! Saito! Mission! It came just in! Caw! Caw!"

"What? Why me? Isn't there anyone available?" Saito asked still confused.

"You're the only one available and close to the destination! Caw! Hurry! Hurry!"

The Blossom Pillar grumbled but still complied, she can't just deny a mission even if she's feeling lazy. She heads forward while Yatsu is behind her trying to catch up. Saito is a fast runner, but not nowhere near Uzui. She's tied to Giyuu when it comes to speed.

"Yatsu! What's the problem? What demon
are we dealing with here?!"

"Caw! Teenage girls had been disappearing since yesterday! It's been said that 10 teens had disappeared. Nobody has been found. It could be a demon's doing! Hurry! Head East! East!"

"Tsk! This should have been reported earlier!"

"Don't blame me! Some crow just passed it to me! Caw!"

Saito ignored her pesky crow and zipped above the trees and stepped on their branches. It took the Blossom Pillar approximately 6 and a half minutes to reach this small village. Saito isn't aware of this village mostly because she doesn't like to wander far from her village.

"Is this it?" Saito asked as she looked over the village on top of a pine tree. Yastu perched on one of the branches and confirmed that it is the village.

"I'm not going to waste time. I want this to be over with.

"Blossom Breathing Third Form: Full Focus; Swirling Lilac Breath"

By using the third form full focus, the user is able to navigate its foe by their presence. It had helped Saito multiple times.

"I feel it!" Saito leaped and landed on one of the houses but her landing was subtle so as to not disturb its residents. The Pillar went straight and took a right turn till she sees a shadow of a person.

She was about to attack when a normal guy revealed himself, unharmed. Good thing Saito didn't take out her sword. Not wanting to cause fear to a resident. She continued forward since the man didn't see her.

"It's near..." Saito kept moving forward till she reached a dead end and there it was, the culprit. But it wasn't what the Pillar was expecting. The disgusting demon was about to pleasure himself with one of two unconscious girls. How vulgar.

Saito kicked the demon on its back lamming his face on the concrete wall. She quickly grabbed the two girls. With the two teens in her arms, they ran further away from the demon and went behind a stall.

"Hey Hey Hey. Sweetheart wake up! Wake up!" Saito gently patted their face in hopes that they will wake up. She laid them down and scanned if there were any injuries that led to them passing out.