上の

Upper

*Last night*

Saito was looking over Tanjiro and Inosuke and also looking for any sort of demon activities. While she strolled through roofs, she suddenly felt like turning around, and her gut feeling was right.

"A demon?! But I don't know where Uzui is!"

Saito instantly ran towards the building where the demon is floating. But of course, she was all alone so she was sure to keep a low profile.

Saito went behind a roof that is just across the same roof. She heard the demon say,

"So you're just gonna fall with a splat... Farewell O-Mitsu."

The old lady was crying and begging the demon to stop, but of course, the demon gave no mercy and drop the lady. The pillar flinch and clutched her mouth with her palm to make sure no sound comes out of her mouth. The sound of bone cracking scared Saito so bad she covered her ears, that's in the second tier of her fears.

The female demon confidently walk on the roof while the people resting were disturbed by a loud bang. People look outside to see what it was, everyone was petrified after seeing the bloodied and bones twisted in unimaginable ways.

Daki, the female demon smirked, unfazed by the people's screams. Saito on the other hand snapped out and pulled herself together after noticing that the demon is gone. She followed the demon right away to make sure to know what she was going to do.

The Blossom Pillar's gut feeling informed her to put a concealing form, as she felt like something bad is going to happen, and she will be seen if she doesn't do it.

"Blossom Breathing 6th Form, White Roses: Veiling Secrecy"

Saito took a deep breath, calming her heartbeat, keeping her breathing in pace, relaxing her shoulders, soothing her facial muscles, and clearing her mind. With this technique, she is able to conceal her presence, but it will disappear once she loses focus.

Now that she is concealed, she watched as the demon entered a room through the window. Peeking a bit to see what is happening, she got a glimpse of a man in a black tuxedo and fedora whose looking down so she wasn't able to see who's the guy.

Once the guy looked up Saito turned into a statue, she felt like her blood stopped circulating.

"M-muzan?! Why is he here?! Can he sense me?!"

Saito's mind was flooded with worry and fear that her veil disappeared. She immediately hid and went down from the roof and ran away as quickly as possible. Saito knows that she will be quickly defeated if she stayed there longer.

She went to find Uzui and tell him what she had just encountered.

*Back to the present*

Zenitsu was slapped so powerfully that he was blown away to the next room. He was immediately knocked out after banging his head on the wooden door.

"Don't touch me so casually. You had headed rotten brat. Looks like you need some discipline. Tough discipline." The Warabi-hime was just about to leave when an older man went on his knees and called out to her.

"Warabi-hime-Oiran! That's right, please!! Give us a break! The house who open soon! The customers who will come...! Half repair is a heavy punishment, so for now... Please preserve our reputation!" He bowed visibly begging the Oiran.