余波

Aftermath

Tanjiro screamed as he forced his blade through the demon's tough neck. Gyūtaro was pinned down and unable to stand up, Daki screamed telling her brother to get up.

"This can be happening!! You're head can't be cut off by someone like that!!!" Before Daki can even attack further, Saito swiftly cutted the sashes, then a thundering noise can be heard and saw Zenitsu bloodied up.

"Zenitsu!!"

"This guy!! He got out of the wreckage!!" Daki panicked.

"Blooming Blossom Fifth Form: Calendula; Raining Grace"

"Thunder Breathing First Form: ThunderClap Flash; God Speed"

Saito let Zenitsu take the first offense but as she see that Daki's neck is not tearing, she took it to her own hand and went behind Daki to help Zenitsu fully rip it off.

"Breakthrough!! Come on!! My arms are already sprained and two of my ribs are digging into me!! God come one!!" Saito internally screamed as she pushes herself harder.

"I can only use the flash's godspeed twice, then my legs will become useless. Cut! Cut and breakthrough!!

I used it already to get out of the wreckage, so I don't have any more charges left. The only chance is to get at her neck!!"

Saito along with Zenitsu kept pushing through and some of Daki's sashes attacked the pillar. Hitting Saito's arm, stomach, and legs. She ignored the pain, this is no time to complain about being in pain.

The Blossom pillar looked over to Tanjiro who was screaming bloody murder, still trying to decapitate Gyūtaro. And with an unprecedented move, Gyūtaro used his Round Sashes of Death attack.

Gyūtaro's spiral attack went towards Tanjiro and made him off balance and trip over. Tanjiro tried to fight back but kept being pushed back.

"YOU BRAAAAT!!" The speed of Gyūtaro's attack is increasing and the poison put into him is wearing out. He's getting back to his full strength.

With Saito getting completely worried she thought of the only option she can think of.

"UZUI!!! GET UP NOW!!"

Tanjiro was about to be sickled to the neck when Saito's pleas came true. Uzui rushed in and saved Tanjiro from further injury. Even with his amputated hand, he still manage to use his dual blade with his other hand and mouth. What a mad lad.

Uzui used his left strength to push Gyūtaro away, with multiple slashes along with it. A massive explosion occurred and dust went on their faces. He's alive and moving. Uzui forced his heart to stop his muscles. By doing so, the poison stopped circulating temporarily.

"THE 'SCORE' IS COMPLETE!! WE'RE GONNA WIIIINN!!"

What's a score you ask? A score is Uzui Tengen's unique battle formula. His analysis takes a lot of time, but he can understand an enemy's habits and blind spots by reading their attack movements and converting them to sound. Just like interrupting the flow of a song, if one attacks the openings in a sound, he can land a blow.

But, because of the poison flowing through his body, the best he can do is handle the enemy's attacks. He can't aim for the head. So the one who has to do it is Tanjiro.

With back and forward attacks and multiple injuries, Uzui got hit with the sickle on his left eye. Tanjiro worriedly called out to him but the pillar only told him to keep moving.