人形

Doll

"So what now. Can I carry him all the way back down on ny own..."

"No. I'll carry him. He's gonna wake up very... Hm?

"Let him recover his consciousness, then we can carry him back down."

"His eyelids are shaking there!! He's awake!! Later!"

"O-okay!"

Taking and mumbling can be heard as they argue in hopes of helping the passed out boy laying dace flat on the ground. Tanjiro's eyes abruptly opened up and sat up.

Saito can be seen leaning on the side of a tree whilebthe little boy who she now knows as Kotetsu.

"Oh, you okay? You shouldn't get up so fast..."

"Was Haganezuka-san here? Was he just here?" Tanjiro loudly asked, frightening the young boy.

"No. No he wasn't." Kotetsu-kun whistled to not look nervous, sweat can be seen falling down and even on his mask. How's that even possible.

"Oh, I see. Then maybe it was my imagination... AND THE PILLAR?!"

"I gave him the key, so he left." Kotetsu-kun sounded so defeated and bummed out.

"Oh, you gave it... I guess you had no cjoixe there... Well, I don't really know the situation, so I guess it's not my place to grumble about it..."

"Oh, no! I was really happy. You stood up for a complete stranger like me... Thank you so much." Kotetsu-kun bowed in gratitude.

"No, no. I couldn't be of any use to you... So what kind of key was it?"

Saito listened as Kotetsu-kun explained what the key was for. Its was for a mechanical doll that is used before for training. His ancestors created it, and it has one hundred and eight different movements. It's power surpasses that of humans, so it's used as a training dummy.

Tanjiro was in complete awe in hearing to a mere doll to have One hundred and eight moves. ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHT! That long!

"Oh, I see. He was going to train..."

Saito grew bored since she's clearly not being acknowledged. So she jumped up to the trees to look at Muichiro's training.

"Yes... But it's slowly deteriorating, and it might break soon." The two were interrupted with a big noise close by. Tanjiro and Kotetsu ran towards to tye noise and saw Muichiro going hard on the machine doll. The pillar is zipping and deflecting the doll's every attack.

"That... Is the battle doll my ancestors made long ago.

Yorichi Zeroshiki."

The dolls movement are captivating. It's swift and clean strikes, it's quick and agile steps and poweful swings. It's so amzing. Tanjiro couldn't take his eyes off of it. He's awestruck.

"It's arms... Why are there six?" The young slayer asked.

"It's arms? Well, according to my dad... This doll is modeled after an actual swordsman. They had to give it six arms, or they couldn't replicate his movements."

"I feels like I know him, I don't know why..." Tanjiro though to himself.

"So who is this person? Whata exactly did he do?"

Kotetsu-kun apologized, saying that he didn't really know tha details but he did know that it dated back in Sengoku Era. Tanjiro was shocked at the fact that this machine is dang old.

"S-Sengoku?! You mean... The doll is more that three hundred years old?! How was it not broken after all that time?!"

"It's construction is excellent that we can't hope to achieve that level even now. So if it breaks, we can't repair it no more. My father passed away suddenly, and I have no siblings. So I have to be the one to fix it. But I don't have the talents to fix blader or dolls..."