恐怖心

Fear

Mitsuri's sword is extremely thin and soft, acting as a whip. Her technique is even faster than Uzui's. In addition to the 'string suppleness' of her sword, the softness of her feminine muscle and the mobility of her joints allow her to build up speed.

This means that the sword is extremely hard to handle and easy to cut yourself with. It's a blade created for her that only she can use.

Saito and Mitsuri twisted and turned, avoiding the mixed attacks of Zohakuten, standing proud on top of the tree dragon. Overseeing everything and everyone. Both are spewing attacks from one after another, slicing the numerous heads of the dragon.

" T̸h̸e̸y̸ a̸r̸e̸ k̸e̸e̸p̸i̸n̸g̸ u̸p̸ w̸i̸t̸h̸ t̸h̸i̸s̸ s̸p̸e̸e̸d̸. T̸h̸e̸n̸ I̸'l̸l̸ h̸a̸v̸e̸ t̸o̸ p̸u̸t̸ d̸o̸w̸n̸ t̸h̸e̸m̸ w̸i̸t̸h̸ a̸ t̸e̸c̸h̸n̸i̸q̸u̸e̸."

"Kekki Justsu: Karmic Wood of Avici"

Swarms. I mean swarms of dragon heads flock toward Saito and Mitsuri and they panicked at the wide-range attack. Bending backward, Mitsuri could slice through while Saito did a front flip and diced them to bits.

Taking advantage of the opening that Saito unintentionally made, Mitsuri zoomed toward the demon and wrapped her thin blade against his neck. Attempting to behead the kid. But before Saito can stop her, she's already up to his face.

"Mi-chan!! Stop!"

"Kanjori-san!! That's not the real body!! He won't die if you cut his head off!!!"

Too late. Zohakuten screeched a deafening scream that shocked Mitsuri's system and landed on her knees, shaking and trembling with her mouth wide open.

"U̸n̸b̸e̸l̸i̸e̸v̸a̸b̸l̸e̸!! T̸h̸i̸s̸ g̸i̸r̸l̸!! N̸o̸t̸ o̸n̸l̸y̸ d̸i̸d̸ s̸h̸e̸ j̸u̸s̸t̸ w̸i̸t̸h̸-s̸t̸a̸n̸d̸ m̸y̸ a̸t̸t̸a̸c̸k̸, b̸u̸t̸ s̸h̸e̸ a̸l̸s̸o̸ m̸a̸n̸a̸g̸e̸d̸ g̸o̸ m̸a̸i̸n̸t̸a̸i̸n̸ h̸e̸r̸ b̸o̸d̸y̸ s̸h̸o̸p̸!! "

"D̸i̸d̸ s̸h̸e̸ t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ u̸p̸ a̸l̸l̸ t̸h̸e̸ m̸u̸s̸c̸l̸e̸s̸ b̸e̸f̸o̸r̸e̸ s̸h̸s̸ t̸o̸o̸k̸ t̸h̸e̸ a̸t̸t̸a̸c̸k̸? B̸u̸t̸ e̸v̸e̸n̸ s̸o̸, n̸o̸ o̸r̸d̸i̸n̸a̸r̸y̸ w̸e̸n̸v̸h̸ c̸o̸u̸l̸d̸ w̸i̸t̸h̸s̸t̸a̸n̸d̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸. I̸ d̸o̸n̸'t̸ u̸n̸d̸e̸r̸s̸t̸a̸n̸d̸.

O̸h̸ o̸k̸a̸y̸. I̸ s̸e̸e̸ n̸o̸w̸. T̸h̸i̸s̸ g̸i̸r̸l̸'s̸ s̸t̸r̸e̸n̸g̸t̸h̸ d̸o̸e̸z̸n̸'t̸ m̸a̸t̸c̸h̸ h̸e̸r̸ f̸r̸a̸m̸e̸... S̸o̸ s̸h̸e̸ h̸a̸s̸ a̸ s̸p̸e̸c̸i̸a̸l̸ c̸o̸n̸s̸t̸i̸t̸u̸t̸i̸o̸n̸. T̸h̸a̸t̸'s̸ g̸o̸o̸d̸. S̸t̸r̸e̸n̸g̸t̸h̸ c̸o̸m̸e̸s̸ h̸a̸n̸d̸ i̸n̸ h̸a̸n̸d̸ i̸t̸h̸ e̸a̸t̸i̸n̸g̸ h̸i̸g̸h̸-q̸u̸a̸l̸i̸t̸y̸ m̸e̸a̸t̸. B̸u̸t̸ I̸ g̸u̸e̸e̸s̸ I̸ s̸h̸o̸u̸l̸d̸ c̸r̸u̸s̸h̸ h̸e̸r̸ s̸k̸u̸l̸l̸ a̸n̸d̸ b̸r̸a̸i̸n̸ f̸i̸r̸s̸t̸."

Right then and there, his fist was about to collide, and Mitsuri's life flared before her eyes. Remembering a man, standing before her. Insinuating that only an animal, such as a bear can take her as their wife. Mocking her pink hair, fearing that this might get passed to his future kids.

"Let's pretend that this marriage interview never happened. And please forget about me." Those were his final words before walking off. Leaving the distraught and embarrassed Mitsuri.

Two years ago, her marriage got called off. She was only seventeen. Having such a special muscle composition, led to her muscle density being eight times that of a regular man. Her arms may be thin at first appearance but in terms of muscular power, they're thicker and beefy