Sun

"Tanjiro-san. Thank you very much for supplying both Nezuko-san's blood and the blood from those Junikuzuki. A man who was turned into a demon by Muzan got his consciousness back. And it's thanks to Nezuko's blood. Now he can live free of Muzak's influence on just a small amount of blood. I was surprised by the changes in Nezuko's blood. It's components transformed countlessly in a very short time span.

This whole time, I've been thinking about the reason why Nezuko hasn't regained her consciousness yet and still acting like a child. I think that inside her, there's something more important she's prioritizing, than regaining her consciousness. Tanjiro-san, this is my speculation. But I think Nezuko can conquers the sun in the near future."

"Nezuko... Thank the Gods... Are you okay?  Are... you... human?"

Nezuko could only stare and utter the same phrase her brother had spoken. "Th- Thank Gods. Thank Gods. Ar... are okay. Gods."

"She's talking...!! But her eyes and fangs are still... So she's not human yet..."

The villagers profusely conveyed their thanks and gratitude for saving them from a near death encounter with an Upper Moon demon. "I would never forgive myself if you died, Nezuko-chan..."

"Wait... Are you okay? You didn't turn into dust and disappear-? UWAAAAAH! GREAT! THIS IS GREAT!! NEZUKO'S SAFEEEEE!!"

"So great." Clinging to Nezuko, he nuzzled his head on her neck. Gripping her small frame with his calloused hands as tight as he can. He was ready to witness the dying and disintegrating body of his sister,  but was met with overwhelming joy after seeing Nezuko unscathed and well. 

Genya watched from afar with a gentle smile, quietly listening to the small celebration of everyone before Tanjiro's body gave up on him and passed out from pure exhaustion. From the inner forest can be heard Mitsuri's screech. Injured and bleeding as tears run down her face. Saito is no similar to her, bruises everywhere and one eye unable to open from the blood dripping down. The to their surprise, the tree monsters along with Zohakuten began to disintegrate which means only one thing. Tanjiro was able to behead the demon.

"Hey! I am alive! We are live Sa-chan! Tanjiro-kun and the others must've cut the real body's head off!! We are safe now Sa-chan!!"

.Muzan.

A small stature of a kid stand on a shelf with book piling beneath his feet. An elder lady along wth a maid came through the room, calling the child Toshikuni. The old lady asked what might be wrong but was merely ignored as Toshikuni's veins began to pop and eyes began to contract. 

"Someone who can withstand the sun has finally...!! Amazing job, Hantengu!!"

"Well, you seem to be having fun. What was the story in that book about-" The lady's word were cut short as she was instantly beheaded with a quick slash, no one even saw coming. The maid beside her was stunned on her place and saw the horror of her lady, dead on the floor with her head nowhere on her body. 

"There's no need to search for the Blue Spider Lily anymore. It's been so long...! But this, this is why, for a thousand years, why I've continued spreading my ind even though I didn't want to. Something tells me to even the Juni Kizuki have in them. The chosen demon. If I eat that girl and absorb her, I can actually defeat the sun!!" 

The maid screamed bloody murder before being silence forever by a single sing of his hand. The man that turned Muzan into a demon he is today during the Heian period was a generous doctor. But he was told that he would die before he turned twenty. Regardless of the fact that the suffered so much just to live a little longer. And Muzan, exasperated by his worsening condition, he took the doctor's life.