ご兄弟

Siblings

Uzui went over to his wives and patted their heads. And telling them that they did a flamboyant job.

"I knew you could do it, my girls."

Suma went bawling her eyes and linked her arms with the pillar. "HEEEYYY, BASTARD GOD OF FESTIVITIES!! THE MAGGOT SASHES DISAPPEARED IN THE HOLES AND ESCAPED!!! Inosuke interrupted the sweet atmosphere to tell everyone the fight isn't over.

"SHUT UP!! WE SAVED ALL OF THE CAPTURED PEOPLE HERE. SO IT'S FINE. TALK TO ME AFTER YOU FINISH SINGING MY PRAISES FIRST!!"

"Tengen-sama, you should pursue them quickly or the damage could spread!" Maiko suggested.

"FOLLOW ME AND MAKE IT QUICK, YOU LOT!! WE'RE GOING TO GIVE CHASE. OUTTA THE WAY, PEOPLE!! UZUI-SAMA GOING THROUGH!!" All of them fled out of the "food storage' and the flamboyant pillar took the lead while Inosuke and the sleeping Zenitsu followed behind.

BACK TO SAITO AND TANJIRO

The three kept going back and forward in the fight but were suddenly stopped. For some reason, Daki's sashes came towards her as if it was entering her.

"What the? The sashes when into her body? No. It split off from her, and now it's coming back?" Saito wondered as she eyes the demon intensely.

Tanjiro went forward and tried to attack but Daki was not there anymore. "Yeah, a 'pillar' huh? Good thing pillars came. That person will be pleased!"

Daki's hair turned from black to white, and her body was full of veins popping out.

Saito turned around when an old man screamed at them. "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?! DON'T GO ARGUING IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S STORES!!"

More people looked out their windows wondering what was all the ruckus all about.

"Don't you FUCKING dare come close! Get inside the building now!!" Saito cursed while still eyeing Daki, waiting for her attack.

The demon went full ballistic and slashed the whole street into pieces. Saito jumped, dodging every attack leaving her with no injuries. But that isn't the same case with the others, Tanjiro's chest was bloodied after trying to protect the man. The old man lost his hand, the other residents died from the sudden attack and leaving their stores and houses in ruins

"ARE YOU BOTH STILL ALIVE!?" Saito shouted at Tanjiro.

"Calm down... Y... you'll be okay. Just bind your arm with a cord.

Wait. Unforgivable. How dare you do this." Tanjiro asked as he tried his best to calm himself, taking a deep breath.

"Huh? You're still talking? I've had enough of your plain existence. The lives of grotesque humans have no value whatsoever. You can all have fun rotting in hell." Daki turned around and sent a disgusted glare toward Tanjiro.

"Hiro-san... Hiro-san. No... Some save him!!" A lady begged as she hold onto someone.

"Don't come out!!! It's dangerous!"

The fury in Saito's eyes as she look over the injured innocents. Even though she lost trust in people, she hasn't lost her faith in humanity itself. And seeing how someone's life was quickly taken away, filled her anger and further pushed her in to end this chaos.

Daki attempted to run away but Saito was quick to leap and went behind her. Noticing that Tanjiro was also doing the same thing. His eyes no longer hold softness and warmth, they hold wrath and revenge.

Both of them approach and attack together. Tanjiro held Daki's right leg, Saito was able to go and cut Daki's arm while Tanjiro cut her right ankle.

"Lives that had been lost will never come back. They won't ever return. Living breathing creatures do not go the way of demons. Why do we take them? Why do you trample on people's lives? Why don't you know?" Tanjiro asked.