Chapter 1: the move

* POV: lindsey*
I woke up to the alarm clock ringing much louder than usual. I mashed snoozed but as soon as I did I knew she wouldn't let me sleep.
"LINDSEY GET UP WE ARE ALL PACKED AND READY GRAB YOUR THINGS SWEETIE!" Shouted my mom.

Today I leave for boring old North Carolina and have to leave my entire dang life back here in California. I walked down stairs to see my two best friends, Callie and Brice, waiting for me.

"Hey, today's the day...remember to FaceTime me and call me all the time and please come back sometime!" Callie said with tears streaming down her face. Callie and I have been best friends since 1st grade and I have to leave her today. I should be crying too but I'm not.

"Hey spunk, don't forget us when you get there. Callie and I will miss you..." Brice hugged my neck and then Callie and off I went to start my life all over again in suckish North Carolina.
*airport*

"Flight 417 to North Carolina boarding now at gate 3." The announcer was mumbling so bad I barely could understand her. When we got on the plane I pulled out my phone and checked my Twitter.

NEW POST: "@Taylorcaniff: Great day today...NOT just re-broke my arm."

Man I was suppose to go meet him in like 5 days in Orlando! Guess that's not happening...

"Ma'm you need to turn off your phone till we take flight please." The flight attendant said with a much more rude tone than necessary.

I switched off my devices and stared out the window until I fell fast asleep watching the California clouds pass me by.