Chapter 11

*HAYES POV*

After the event I was so eager to get back to Lindsey but when I got backstage she wasn't there. I figured she went up to the room but she wasn't there either. I began to get worried because I didn't think she would leave without telling someone so I called her.

She picked up on the 2nd ring.

"Lindsey where are you I was getting a little worried I checked the room and everything." I was relieved to have her answer.

"Sorry Hayes I didn't mean to worry you it's just that it all got a little overwhelming so the manager at the hotel said there was a park a couple blocks away so here I am." She seemed a little upset and I felt like it was my fault, like she didn't want to be here.

"Can I come? Or would you want to be alone?" I really hoped she wanted me there but then again she sounded upset and may need alone time.

"No no I want you here. I was started to get lonely anyways." It sounded like she had been crying.

"Okay I'm on my way." I told the guys that she wanted to be alone but that I was going because she said I could. I honestly just wanted to be alone with my own girlfriend.

When I arrived 10 minutes later I looked down to see it was already 8:27pm. It was really dark already so I couldn't see her but I thought I saw something over by a big oak tree.

I walked over to see her leaning against the tree with her knees tucked into her chest.

"Is everything okay Lindsey?" She HAD been crying.
"Hayes they hate me...I don't belong with you and all of them." Her tears resurfaced and I began to get worried that she might dump me.

"What who are you talking about? Who is they?" I was seated next to her holding her in my arms.

"Your fans. They kept saying hateful things and they didn't stop. You deserve someone pretty who your fans will love as much as you do!" Her sobs began to grow heavier.

"Lindsey you stop. There's no one that is more beautiful or more important to me than you. I don't want anyone else. I want you!" I don't want her to leave me so I hold her tighter.

"Lindsey please don't leave me. Your the first girl that I have felt this way about. Your different than all my other girlfriends. I was starting to think you actually liked me for me." I kinda loosened up and let my head down because I was hurt and felt awful. All my other girlfriends hurt me in multiple ways that I just don't feel comfortable with sharing.

I realized now that she was out of my arms and sitting there. Maybe I messed up and maybe I just put to much pressure on her with bringing her to magcon. I don't want her to end up like Kaylee. I guess I'll send her home if she wants to leave.

I got up and began to walk away. I was going to leave her alone if that's what she wanted. I stopped about 5-10 feet after I started walking off and turned back to look at her. She was now standing up leaning against the tree crying again. It hurt me more than anything to see her like this but maybe Magcon is just to much for her.

"I'm going back the hotel I figure you may want some alone time. I'll call tomorrow and see if we can get you a plane ticket back home if that's what you want." A tear rolled down my face but I tried to hide it. It hurt me to leave her because I love her I really do.

"Hayes, I never said I wanted to leave please it's just to much right now. I think I'll be at the hotel in 10-15 minutes. I'm sorry." I knew it was coming and my heart was hurting already.

"That's fine. I just want You to be okay and to be happy." I turned around and looked back up towards the hotel and the street. "I love you," I said it under my breathe in hope that she may have heard me but apart of me didn't want her to hear me.

I got back to the hotel and it was already 10 and I was tired. I climbed in bed and pulled the covers over me and I fell asleep pretty fast, I guess I was ready for today to be over with. The room was pitch black and I just wanted everything quiet. I love Lindsey and I don't want her to leave but if that's what she wants I'm going to be strong and let her go.