Chapter 4: Play A Game⚽️

[TAEHYUNG]

Tae noticed Jimin didn't pay him much attention to him but was more focused on Jungkook. From since Jimin came into the yard he saw them looking at each other. Tae was so excited to see Jimin. He couldn't wait for them to hang out but then he saw how Jimin was looking at Jungkook after he refused the cake and walked away. Tae never saw Jimin look at another person like that before.

When Jungkook came to the dining table to eat lunch, Tae went to sit next to him and hugged him. He looked across to Jimin and realised he was looking uncomfortable as he kept moving in his seat and looking away from them. Tae wasn't pleased at all. Jimin was HIS friend. Tae felt a little jealous of Jimin's stares at the Maknae.

Tae began talking with Jungkook about playing soccer with some of the other members after lunch. He nodded his head and agreed to play. Tae also invited Jimin to play with them too but as Jimin smiled, Jungkook then made an excuse about having something else to do. Jimin's smile faded.

Taehyung became curious. "Did they know each other before?" He wondered about the tension he was feeling between them. Both Jungkook and Jimin were rather uncomfortable. He had to find out what was going on between them.

[JIMIN]

Jimin realised what Tae was up to. He knew Tae's behaviour and his body language like the back of his hand. Tae wanted Jimin to feel a part of the group but Jungkook's negative reaction to Tae's soccer invitation just made Jimin sad.

"It's okay Tae-Tae. I still need to unpack and maybe get some rest. So maybe another time, ok?" Jimin looked at Jungkook who seemed relieved. This saddened Jimin even more.

Jimin looked away trying to hide the tear falling from his eye. Maybe he was too forceful with Jungkook earlier. He's not usually hot-tempered especially around strangers but somehow Jungkook ruffled his feathers. Normally he was kind and obedient, that was his personality. 'Then why did I behave that way with him?' He asked himself. 'I really need to apologize to him.'

He looked at Jungkook. Yes he was handsome, muscular and sexy as hell but there was something else that drew Jimin into him. Jimin had never been in love before. His interactions with the opposite sex were mainly his female relatives or the girls from the dance studio. He never got involved with them on a romantic level so most of them assumed he was gay.

Jimin looked down at his plate. He had never let these things bother him though. He never thought of himself as liking either men or women although he thought they were both beautiful species. He guessed that he never met the right one. He looked up at Jungkook again. Then he remembered Nana spoke of him meeting his destiny. Jungkook looked at him and their eyes held for a few seconds before Jungkook turned away again.

"Jungkook...." just thinking about his name made him get a warm feeling inside of him. He kept looking at him from across the table. His sweet shy demeanor, his eyes... he remembered his smile from earlier... "Oh God, help me," he prayed in his mind. Then Rap Monster interrupted his thoughts,

"Hey Jimin, we just want to thank you for the cake and for helping out with lunch. We heard you and your dad helped." Jimin nodded and saw Jungkook's eyes lit up a bit only for his head to fall back down.

Rap Monster was still talking, "Sunday is our day to rest but we all make time at the end of the day to play a game together. No matter how tired we are. Okay, so please join us in the living room around 6pm after your power nap." Rap Monster was definitely the leader of the group. Jimin nodded.

Jimin had enough of Jungkook ignoring him so he excused himself from the table and made his way to the bedroom. He felt eyes on him but he was too sad to look back. His dad walked up with him. "You okay, son?" He asked sensing something was wrong. "I'm okay. Just tired that's all," he tried to reassure his dad.

His dad stayed back long enough to help him unpack. When they were finished Jimin hugged him and said he would walk him to the front. "No it's okay, son. You stay and rest. I was happy that I was able to help you today." He kissed Jimin, blessed him and then left.

Jimin went into the bathroom and washed his face. He looked at his sad face and cried a little more. He shouldn't be feeling this way but he couldn't help himself. Going back into the bedroom he went up to his top bunk.

He sat quietly on his bed for awhile and then he realised he never felt so alone before in his entire life. "Oh Nana, I miss you," he sighed as he laid down. Jimin fell asleep crying and humming his grandmother's lullaby.

...................................❤❤............................