Chapter 19: 🖤True Love🤍

[JIMIN]

Jimin sat alone looking at the gloomy sky as the droplets of rain trickled down the window. Even the heavens were weeping with him. He sat in the cubicle of the train thinking about his Nana. Papa had called to tell him that his grandmother had a heart attack and he needed to come back now.

Jimin usually was thrilled to be riding on a train but tonight it was worse than the movie 'Train to Busan'. His Nana was ailing and she missed him. Papa said she kept crying and calling his name. Jimin realised that his Nana sensed something was going wrong with him. They really had that connection. A connection he never felt from anyone else until he met Jungkook.

Bending his head he cried again. Jungkook walked out on him. He understood him being angry but to leave him without listening to his explanation. Jimin was not going to force anyone to love him. He even wondered if he should remain at BigHit and maybe try a different agency.

Jimin couldn't get Jungkook's words out of his head. "He's done with me," he sobbed. So even though he loved Jungkook with all his heart, he left the note releasing Jungkook of that burden.

[JUNGKOOK]

'Jungkook
I'm sorry if I hurt you and caused you so much pain. Maybe it might be best for us to be friends instead. I'm sorry.
Jimin.'

Jimin's letter was brief and to the point. It felt cold and so unlike him. Jungkook read it again. 'Be friends instead...' Pssh.. no way Jungkook could just be friends with Jimin. But the note didn't say where he went or gave any contact info.

Jungkook ran back up to find Tae. He caught him just as he was about to enter into the recording booth. "Tae, Tae. Where did Jimin go? He didn't say anything in the note." Tae looked at him and sighed, "He went back home. His Nana had a heart attack so his dad asked him to come back home to her. I've said too much already. If Jimin wanted you to know, he would've told you."

Jungkook then begged Tae, "Oh no. Not Nana... Please... I know you think I don't deserve him but he needs me right now. He loves his Nana very much. He can't go through that alone. Please Tae.... and I also need to make things right with him. Please just tell me where exactly he's headed or give me his number so I could call him. Please...." Jungkook knelt on the floor begging Tae.

"Jungkook get up. Gosh don't embarrass yourself like that," Tae told him. But Jungkook answered looking up at him, "When you're in love you'd do anything for that person. I'm in love with Jimin and I'll do anything and everything for him. AND THAT'S MY TRUTH EVERYBODY!!!!!:

I LOVE PARK JIMIN!!!"

Everyone came around to see Jungkook on the floor with his hands clasped in front of Tae. "Wow Jungkook never chose 'truth' before", Hobi gasped. Yoongi put his hand on Tae's shoulder and whispered, "Come on Tae, you can't say no to true love. Look at him," Yoongi encouraged Tae to listen to Jungkook's plight.

Tae stared at Jungkook and saw the earnestly in his eyes in his confirmation of his love for his friend. He smiled and said, "Jimin's on a train back to Busan to his grandmother's home. I'll send you the location and his contact."

Tae made true to his word. He stood right there and sent Jungkook the information to his phone. Jungkook hugged and thanked him. Yoongi hugged Tae too. Jungkook then ran back into the bedroom to get his wallet and packed a small travel bag. He bought a plane ticket online and called a taxi.

He had explained to Namjoon who smiled and said, "You go get him. We'll be here waiting. I hope everything works out for you two." Namjoon gave Jungkook hope. He sat back down and clasped his hands praying that Jimin would forgive him and take him back.

[JIMIN]

It felt really good to be home. Even though he was only away for a few days, he felt that comfort when he walked through the front door. He walked straight to his Nana's room to see his father and mother facing her on the bed. Then Jimin heard his Grandma's voice. "Jiminnie is that you?" Pa sighed, "He's on his way, Ma."

"Nana," Jimin cried surprising his parents as they both turned around and came to greet him. But Jimin's eyes didn't move from the woman lying on the bed. The woman who practically raised him and taught him to be the man he is now: His Nana.

Jimin ran up and hugged her on the bed. His mother took his bag and carried it with her in the kitchen while his father went to the living room. His parents left them to have some alone time. As soon as Jimin hugged her he winced in pain. She saw the bandages on his chest. She told him she knew something had happened to him when she began to feel sick.

Jimin knew he couldn't keep anything from her so he took a few minutes and told her everything. Everything about Jungkook, Tae and all the fights that happened. She smiled sounding like her old self, "You found your destiny. I'm so happy for you but why do you look so sad?" Jimin cried in her arms, "Cause he ended it with me. He walked away Nana."

Nana sat up and made Jimin look at her, "Not because someone needs a time out means they don't love you. Jungkook needed to clear his head. It's not easy seeing the person you love in the arms of someone else and kissing them too. Yeah he said some hurtful things but he was upset. I'm thankful he walked away."

Jimin was confused, "Why do you say that?" His Nana smiled, "Because if it was me, I would've killed Tae right there and then with no regrets." And she laughed. "You know how many women I had to chase away from your grandfather when we first started dating? Hmm," she smirked. Jimin imagined his Nana young and fighting off those girls and winning every fight. He giggled.

Nana touched his face and told him, "Jungkook is the protector and Jimin is the saviour. You both need each other. But right now we all need to focus on getting better. Okay?" Jimin nodded and hugged her. "Oh my Jiminnie. I'm so glad you're here and that you found your love."

Just then they heard a knock on the bedroom door. Pa was standing and he made his announcement, "Someone came and insisted he must see you, Jimin." Jimin looked and his eyes widened as he saw the handsome young man standing behind his dad. "Jungkook!!!" He shouted. Nana laughed, "Looks like your love found you."

....................................❤❤............................