Chapter 9: In The Closet🚪

[TAEHYUNG]

Tae was seeing right before his very own eyes the connection between Jimin and Jungkook and it certainly pissed him off. How dare Jungkook come in between his friendship with Jimin. Tae wouldn't allow it.

After Jimin's performance he could see Jungkook lusting over Jimin. He threw a wash rag towards Jungkook, "That's to wipe yourself," he said harshly implying that Jungkook was whet over Jimin's routine. Tae was furious. He didn't want anyone hurting his Jimin. Jungkook looked like a player who would just break Jimin's heart. Tae was definitely not going to allow that to happen.

After almost everyone had their turn at the game Jungkook was the last. They spun it until it landed on him. They all knew he would pick up the dare card because he never took up a truth card before. He read his card silently and peered at the others. Tae felt uneasy as he saw Jungkook putting his thoughts together.

"Read it!" The others shouted. Jungkook read the card aloud: 'You and another member are to go into the closet and remain in there undisturbed for 30 minutes.'

Tae jumped up, "It doesn't say that. That's a lie," but Jungkook gave him the card and Tae read it out aloud and realised it was really true. After Tae confirmed the dare, he shouted, "Who makes up these things? Ok. Ok. I'll go with you. Come on, let's go." Tae got up and waved his hand at Jungkook. He would do anything to keep Jungkook away from Jimin.

But Jungkook stayed in his seat, "But it doesn't say which other member or how the member is to be chosen," Jungkook protested when he heard Tae volunteering to be his closet mate. "I should choose who I want," Jungkook added to his protest.

Namjoon called the staff member to explain the dare further. She said that they could play 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' for the loser. Tae objected even more because he knew Jimin was terrible at that game. Nevertheless the mini game was afoot and everytime Tae tried his best to lose, Jimin eventually was the loser.

Tae's heart dropped as Jungkook took Jimin's hand and walked with him towards the closet. If eyes could kill, Jungkook would've disintegrated right there and then. Everyone left the room but Tae. He cried as he sat alone on the sofa.

Yoongi Hyung came and sat next to him. "What do you want? Leave me alone," Tae grumbled at Yoongi but he didn't budge. Tae mumbled something unpleasant again but yet still, Yoongi stayed. Eventually Tae broke down in tears and Yoongi took him in his arms.

Tae couldn't believe Jimin would agree to the game. "Why did he go with him?" He sobbed quietly. Yoongi rubbed his back, "It's just for half an hour Tae. Plus I heard Namjoon telling them it would be the perfect opportunity for Jimin to go over the booklet so he gave them one."

Tae rubbed his eyes, "Truly?" And Yoongi nodded his head. "Okay then, let's go upstairs." And they both went up to their bedroom while Jimin and Jungkook remained downstairs in the closet.

....................................❤❤............................

[JIMIN and JUNGKOOK]

Jimin started crying softly when Jungkook took his hand. As he was being carried into the closet area, Jimin had turned back to see Tae crying. Jimin didn't like hurting his Tae-Tae at all. And when Jungkook and himself entered and closed the closet door, Jungkook was surprised to see the tears flowing from Jimin's eyes. "What's the matter?" He couldn't help but take Jimin's cheeks into his hands and wipe the tears away.

Jimin softly replied, "Tae's crying." Jungkook wasn't too bothered, "Okay but he won and you lost so it's only fair," Jungkook wanted to kiss him again. Even through his tears Jimin looked so beautiful.

Jungkook wanted him more now. He tried kissing him but Jimin stopped him. "I'm sorry but Tae is my friend and it hurts me when he's sad. I saw his tears falling," Jimin cried some more.

"Well what did you want to happen? Did you want Tae to come with me instead?" Jungkook was a little perturbed by Jimin's outburst. Then he asked Jimin something that he hoped his heart could take the answer, "Do you love Tae?"

Jungkook's heart sank when Jimin responded, "Yes." Jungkook stumbled back to the wall of the closet and thought about their alone time in the bedroom earlier. How could he be in love with Tae and do those things with him? Jungkook wondered if Jimin was a player but then Jimin looked up at him and explained,

"I love Tae as I love my younger brother. We went to school together. He has been so kind and wonderful to me all the years we have known each other. He's more than just a friend or brother, we're soulmates. You know the ones that were supposed to meet no matter what path they took in life."

Jimin paused and looked at Jungkook with soft caring eyes, "I don't believe in coincidences. I believe if we were meant to find each other and be together then it will happen. I believe we all have a path laid out for us: Our Destiny."

Jimin saw as Jungkook's eyes widened and brightened as he came up closer to his face. Then very gently he took Jimin's face in his hands and whispered to him, "I've been waiting for you my whole life, Jimin-ah," and Jungkook took Jimin into his arms and kissed him passionately.

Jimin's whole life was twirling. He felt his entire being swirling around, mixing his colours into Jungkook's world. He felt his heart beating thumping loudly inside of him. Jungkook's hands were on his face and behind his neck pulling him in closer to him. Jimin's hands were holding on to the front of Jungkook's t-shirt.

Then Jungkook broke their kiss and put their foreheads together. He was breathing hard. He placed Jimin's hand on his chest right over his heart. Jungkook closed his eyes, "Do you feel that?" Jimin closed his eyes as he felt the stallions galloping inside Jungkook's chest.

Jimin then took Jungkook's hand and placed it on his chest too. Jungkook opened his eyes. They both had their hands on each other's chest, both feeling their hearts palpitating in rhythm for each other: Two hearts but one heartbeat. Then they both looked at each other as they said together: "You're My Destiny."

They stared at each other and smiled, then giggled, then laughed. Jimin jumped into Jungkook's arms and hugged him. Taehyung may be his soulmate but Jungkook was his destiny.

....................................❤❤............................