Chapter 15: Wash Up🛁 & Meeting👨‍💼

[WASH UP🛁]

[JIMIN]

Later that afternoon when Jimin arrived at the apartment from the hospital, Jungkook lifted him from the wheelchair and carried him in his arms. Jimin looked in amazement as the guys and all the staff smiled and welcomed them back. "Lightnin' Jimin," the guys cheered. Even the staff members greeted him. They all heard about Jimin's lightning victory kick.

Jimin asked, "Aren't you afraid they'll do something bad to us again? Everyone is watching us," Jimin was referring to being in Jungkook's arms but Jungkook shook his head, "I'm just carrying you to the bedroom. It's not like we got married or something," and Jungkook watched him seriously.

Jimin's eyes widened and he thought, 'Whoa! Where did that come out from: Marriage?' Jimin thought Jungkook looked a little too serious when he said that so Jimin closed his eyes and remained silent. He buried his head in Jungkook's neck as he allowed him to carry him into the building.

Jimin was tired. Jungkook took the elevator up cradling Jimin in his arms. Jungkook stole a quick kiss on his cheek and told him everything would be alright. Jungkook knew Jimin couldn't climb up the bunk so he gave him his bed instead. "You get some rest now," Jungkook whispered. Jimin smiled as he heard Jungkook humming Nana's song and Jimin fell fast asleep.

The day came and went and Jimin remained in bed. Jungkook woke him up to take some meds and sip some tea and soup but it was dreamland right after. He got up the next day and stretched gently on the bed. The pillow smelt of Jungkook, then he realised he was on Kookie's bed. He snuggled deeper into the blanket filling his lungs with Jungkook's scent.

Jimin then looked around. The room was empty or so he thought. "Hey, you're up," a smiling Jungkook said from on top of the bunk. Naturally he took Jimin's bed. "Hee-hee... So cute, your legs are sticking out," Jimin said pointing at Jungkook's toes. He wiggled them making Jimin giggle even more.

Then they both stopped and stared at each other: Jungkook leaning a bit from the railing and Jimin resting on Jungkook's pillow. "Good morning, my Jiminnie," Jungkook whispered. Jimin blushed, "Good morning, my Jungkookie." Jimin swallowed his saliva, as Jungkook came down. He was shirtless again. He came up to Jimin who remained still, "Do you always do that?" Jimin asked trying not to look at his strong abs.

Jungkook looked clueless as he came closer to take off the bandage on his face. "Always do what? Aaaah its healed nicely. Jin has a super natural ointment that works wonders." Jungkook touched where the cut was with his thumb. Jimin was nervous, "Hmmm..." He didn't know what to say afraid he might drool on himself.

Jungkook looked at him and saw his uneasiness, "Are you okay?" But he came up closer only for Jimin to squeal, "Omg you don't have on a shirt, Kookie..." and he tried to look away. Jungkook looked down at his chest and laughed. He put on his t-shirt that was right on his bedhead. "Is that better?" He posed with a grin looking damn sexier. "Ahem well not really but it will do. I just don't want us to get in trouble again." Jungkook then told Jimin that the CEO was coming to meet with them in an hour's time.

Jimin got up, "Well I need to get ready. There are quite a few things I want to say." He got off the bed and went to get his clothes. "You want help to get ready?" Jungkook asked genuinely but also seductively. "Hmm... ok," Jimin said casually not realizing Jungkook was turned on by him.

But Jungkook took him up in his arms and carried him to the bathroom. "We're gonna get in trouble again," Jimin warned him but Jungkook answered, "Nope, not this time." He put Jimin down in the bathroom and began filling a portable basin with warm water. Then he left leaving Jimin to watch while it was filling and to check the temperature.