Chapter 12: We Did Nothing Wrong!😢

[JUNGKOOK]

"Oh Shit," Jungkook thought as he opened the door to see it was one of the officials. But not just any official, this one was down right evil. Jungkook told Jimin to stay behind him and that he would handle everything. "What seems to be the problem?" Jungkook asked trying to remain calm.

"A report was just made that you were doing something to Jimin inside of the bathroom. Well explain yourself." This official on duty tonight was the worse of them all.

This official was always tough on them and very unpleasant. He was a member of the old soldier system of long ago where they administered corporal punishment and tortured their prisoners. It was unfortunate for Jimin and Jungkook that he was the officer in charge that day.

"We were just washing up for bed, that's all," Jungkook tried explaining. J-Hope tried saying something but he was silenced by the man. Then other guards came around; all of them tough who always followed his orders, no matter how rude or degrading they may be. Jungkook looked at all of them. They were very intimidating and caused him to feel uneasy.

"So why was the door locked with the both of you inside? Don't you know our policy here?" Jungkook nodded but explained that Jimin was new and he was trying to help him get familiarized with everything.

Unfortunately the official didn't believe him. "Take him aside," he instructed the guards and they took hold of Jungkook who instinctively pushed them off. But then one guard hit him.

Jimin began to cry, "O God! Please, please.... Don't hurt him! We didn't do anything wrong," Jimin pleaded but the official came up to him and saw the red splotches on Jimin's neck and chest.

"You weren't going anything eh. How did you get those?" And he ordered the guards to take Jimin as well. Jimin was taken crying as they pulled him out harshly almost dragging him out from the bathroom.

Now Jungkook was furious and he began fighting them off. "LEAVE JIMIN ALONE!!! DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!!!" But they held the both of them and carried them to the basement.

[BTS]

J-Hope and Yoongi were in tears. Jin told Namjoon to go help them so he followed them into the interrogation room while he tried consoling J-Hope. Yoongi was quarreling with Tae about what he did. Tae ignored him and followed Namjoon. When he saw what was happening with the boys, Namjoon ran upstairs as quick as his long legs could carry him and into the office to get a document.

[JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN]

The guards put Jungkook and Jimin to sit in two different rooms. They began Jungkook's interrogation first and asked him questions about what they were doing together. Jungkook was furious. He denied doing anything wrong and he firmly believed that.

Then the official told them to get the witness. Tae came right in. "Tell us what you saw." Tae was furious looking at Jungkook. And told them that Jungkook was taking advantage of Jimin. Jungkook glared at him. He couldn't believe Tae would do this.

"You liar!!! How could you say that? Did you ask Jimin if I was taking advantage of him? Huh, you little prick. When I get my hands on you," and he rushed to grab Tae but the officers held him down on the chair. "WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY COULD DO TO JIMIN? YOU ASSHOLE!!!" He saw the confused look on Tae's face. Tae was only there two weeks so he didn't know about this official and his demeaning and torturous methods. Jungkook had been there a few months now. He could only hope to reason with them.

Jungkook looked at them and said he would agree to being guilty only if he alone was to receive the punishment and they let Jimin go. That was what Tae wanted to hear and Jungkook could see the smirk on his face. He rushed at Tae again and almost got him but the guards held him back.