Chapter 6: Their Kiss💋

[JIMIN]

Jimin was so wrapped up in his emotions he didn't notice when Jungkook came into the room. He set his alarm for 5:30pm as he laid down with his back to the door. It didn't take long for Jimin to fall asleep as he was tired from the journey earlier that day and sad from what happened at lunch.

After a few hours passed Jimin got up but not from the blaring sound of his alarm. Something else was sounding. He raised his sleepy head and looked around. Then looking down he saw Jungkook in his bed. Jimin immediately went back under his blanket. He peeped down at him again in shock. 'When did he get here? Omg, he's snoring...' and Jimin giggled softly.

Jimin laid back down and looked at his phone, it was 5:00pm. Games night was 6pm so he decided to take off his alarm as he was already awaken by the "snore alarm" down below. He giggled again as Jungkook snored again. Jimin stretched his arms and legs and started to climb down from the bunk. But when he looked at Jungkook again he almost fell off the ladder: Jungkook was asleep, snuggling his pillow on his bed, topless....

Jimin carefully came down and found himself staring at Jungkook again. His soft face, the way his hair fell over his forehead, his lips but most importantly his semi nakedness. Jimin stood staring at Jungkook's hard frame: his strong arms, the nape of his neck leading to the rest of his chest that unfortunately was covered by his pillow. Jimin bent down lower, bringing himself closer to him. There wasn't a cologne fragrance just the smell of sweet soap and shampoo. Jimin swallowed his nerves.

Then suddenly Jungkook turned and Jimin saw his bare back. Jimin gasped and fell to the floor on his butt as he saw Jungkook's muscles. Jungkook wasn't scary muscular but firm enough to cause Jimin to hold his mouth and crotch area at the same time. His heart was racing and he was gasping.

"Aaaaaah," he sighed as Jimin quickly laid down with his back on the floor. He closed his eyes as he tried to calm himself. He felt the muscles in his own chest tighten and his dick getting larger. "OMG... Take it easy, Jimin," he whispered softly keeping his eyes shut.

But then he felt a presence hovering over him and someone breathing. Jimin opened his eyes to see Jungkook above him. Jimin initially shook in fright. He blinked and blinked again. Oh my God, he was really there. Jimin could feel his heart pumping vigorously again.

Jimin tried moving away as he bent his elbows and lifted up his upper body but by then Jungkook had his legs pinned to the floor. Jimin's actions only brought them closer to each other. Their faces were centimetres apart and Jimin could literally feel Jungkook's breath on him especially when he spoke.

Jungkook continued coming closer to Jimin, looking at him straight into his eyes. "Are you okay? Why are you on the floor?" He asked with a husky voice and his eyebrow raised. Jimin wondered if he knew how sexy he looked and sounded. Jimin's eyes were going wild looking at his face, his eyes, nose, cheeks, lips and oh God, his broad shoulders and bare chest. He could see a little more of Jungkook's nakedness.

Jimin instinctively swallowed and stuck his tongue out to wet his lips. He gently bit his bottom lip causing Jungkook to swear in front of him again. Jimin giggled and blushed. Then without warning Jungkook rushed forward and kissed him straight on his lips. Jimin was in shock but Jungkook's kiss lit a fire throughout his entire body. Jimin felt his body caving in. He moaned causing Jungkook to moan too and as their mouths opened, their tongues entered into each other.

Jungkook kissed him hard and Jimin kissed him back just as strong. The heat that was felt in their mouths traveled all over their bodies. It was only when Jungkook held on to his waist that Jimin broke their kiss and pulled away. He could see a string of saliva from Jungkook's lips still attached to his own.