Chapter 23: Come My Baby💋💦🔞

[JIMIN and JUNGKOOK]

They both quietly organized the things inside the cabin. Jimin quickly rinsed out the clothes and cloth bandage and hung them up to dry. While he was doing that, Jungkook took a soft drink and gulped it down. He walked around and began taking off the portable lights. They left the torches burning outside so the light from them created a beautiful hue inside. He then took down the bed, fluffed and fixed the pillow and put the blanket over it.

Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed with his arms bent along his legs. He was gazing at Jimin who had just finished with the washing. Jimin wiped his hands and turning around he leaned on the edge of the sink. He looked up and through the cloth of the bandages hanging up to dry, he saw Jungkook sitting on the bed staring at him, waiting eagerly for him. Then he heard Jungkook's deep voice, "Come to me, my baby," and Jimin began slowly walking towards him.

Jimin took off his sandals and put it aside. He walked closer to the bed. Jungkook's eyes were yearning. He took off his sneakers and threw it below the bed. He sat up anxiously watching to see what Jimin was going to do. Jimin stood a little away from him and unzipped his jeans pulling it down and taking it off. He folded it and gently put it aside. Jungkook quickly yanked off his pants and flung it on the chair. They were both in their boxer shorts.

Jimin calmly came closer while Jungkook's hands were eagerly rubbing on his thighs. Jimin came and opened his legs to sit on top on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook opened his arms and welcomed him into his body. Jimin put his fingers through his hair as Jungkook was looking up at him and held on to his back. Jungkook placed his head on Jimin's chest and closed his eyes. He was loving the feel of Jimin in his arms and how Jimin was touching him.

Then Jimin used his fingers to trace Jungkook's ears and then he bent down and kissed them. He lifted Jungkook's face to his own. Then he traced his eyes followed by a kiss on his eyes. His nose and cheeks were next. Each adorned with touches and kisses. Jungkook took Jimin's fingers and eagerly traced his lips. Jimin smiled at him with love and kissed his lips.

Jungkook was in a frenzy. Jimin's slow foreplay was driving him mad with passion. He kissed him back slowly. His hands holding the back of Jimin's neck pulling him in closer as their slow kiss deepened. Then Jungkook moved his hands to gently touch Jimin's cheeks, down to his shoulders then to his chest. His lips and tongue followed the trails of his hands.

Jimin rocked back his head as Jungkook's tongue went around and latched on to his nipples. He sucked and sucked enjoying the sounds coming out of Jimin's throat. Jungkook held Jimin's back with one hand while the other was behind massaging into the waist band of his shorts. He felt the roundness of Jimin's ass in his hand while the feel of Jimin's hard dick was rubbing on his stomach.

"Oh Fuck Jimin!" Jungkook exclaimed as Jimin started rocking his hips into Jungkook's body. Jimin giggled, "You cussed again." Jungkook made a playful growl, "By tonight you'll be the one cussing," and he stood up taking Jimin into his arms and kissed him fast and hard this time. Jimin gasped and moved his lips and tongue just as fast as him. Their electricity zapping inside of them every time they touched and kissed.

Jungkook took Jimin and placed him to lie on the bed. He began kissing him again from his lips to his ears. Then Jungkook looked at him and gasped, "Have you ever done this before? Jimin blushed and shook his head and Jungkook laughed, "Well that makes the two of us," but somehow they knew what to do and how to please each other.

Jungkook sat back and pulled off Jimin's boxers. His eyes widened seeing Jimin's manhood. For a petite guy he was certainly well endowed. Jungkook touched Jimin's penis and immediately Jimin squealed and continued making little sounds of pleasure as Jungkook's hands rubbed up and down on his dick. Jungkook felt his hands getting Jimin's wetness on him. "I wanna taste you. Can I taste you, please?" Jungkook begged. Jimin's eyes were filled with water as he approved.