Chapter 10: The Booklet📒

[JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN]

There was never a moment in his life that he ever felt such joy or happiness before. He stood in the darkness of the closet hugging his destiny: his Jimin. Jungkook made up his mind, heart and soul to give everything to this beautiful boy before him.

Even with their chests touching each other, they felt their hearts beating together. When Jungkook rest his lips on Jimin's neck, he felt the pulsation of Jimin's heart matching his own. Jimin felt it too as his hands held on to Jungkook's neck feeling the synchronicity of their pulses. Jungkook kissed and sucked his neck, loving every second of their solitary time.

Jimin's soft moans made Jungkook wild and he pressed down deeper on his skin. Jimin couldn't believe how aroused he became and he gyrated his hips into Jungkook's frame. Now it was Jungkook's turn to groan in pleasure. He held on tighter to Jimin's waist and began kissing him again.

But just as Jungkook was about to put his hands under Jimin's t-shirt, the bell went off. Jungkook couldn't believe 30 minutes passed so fast. He held on to Jimin and hugged him tightly, never wanting to let him go. Unfortunately Tae came and knocked on the door. "You guys need to come out now," Tae responded but Jungkook didn't budge, he just continued kissing Jimin.

Tae banged on the door again. Jungkook reluctantly released Jimin's lips and responded, "We're not here," laughing in the process while Jimin giggled in his arms. "Jungkook you better not be doing anything in there to my Jimin," Tae warned him. "Or else what?" Jungkook raised his head and said harshly as he got upset when Tae said, 'my Jimin'.

Jimin tried to calm things down, "Shhh. Please don't say that," and he placed his index finger on Jungkook's lips. Jimin came up to kiss his finger, kissing Jungkook in the process.

Then Jimin whispered something in Jungkook's ear and only then did Jungkook release him. Jimin opened the door and with the booklet in his hand he came out. Tae wasted no time at all. He grabbed Jimin's hand to carry him up the stairs. Jungkook heard as Tae asked, "So did you get to go through the booklet?" Jimin giggled and blushed, "Something so," and he looked back at Jungkook who winked and puckered his lips sending an air kiss to him.

As they were out of sight, Jungkook started jumping up and down, dancing his happy-happy dance. He plopped down on the sofa reminiscing about Jimin's kisses, his touches but most of all their affirmation that they were each other's destiny.

Jungkook sighed, day dreaming for a few minutes. Jimin's whispering words that they could meet later when everyone was asleep made his heart beat faster. He kicked his feet in excitement. Then he got up and ran in the kitchen. He went to the fridge and took the slice of cake that Jimin had offered him earlier. He smiled, grabbed a fork and ran upstairs so he could be closer to Jimin.

As he entered the room he saw Jimin sitting on the floor right where they kissed for the first and second time. He had the booklet in his hand trying to take in the information. Jungkook went and sat down on his bed facing Jimin while eating his delicious moist cake that Jimin made himself.

He thought of all the wonderous things Jimin's hands could do, cooking, baking, praying, touching... just touching him. He focused on what Jimin was doing and he was amazed as to how fast he was learning off the rules and regulations of the company. Jimin looked up at him and smiled.

"What's with the notepad?" Jungkook asked smiling back at him. Jimin responded, "It's how I remember notes. I can learn through visual, auditory and tactile methods. I just adjust according to what I'm trying to figure out."

Jungkook was horrible at studies but Jimin's methods fascinated him. He came down on the floor to sit next to him. Hmmm he wondered how Jimin would be as a study partner. Jungkook would probably only want to make out with him. He'd be distracted by his scent and would only feel like kissing and touching him. Nevertheless Jungkook was excited and eager to learn more about Jimin and to learn from him too.

Jungkook asked, "So you're writing notes from notes?" Jimin nodded and explained further, "These are my personal notes that I came up with. The pointers are really for the ones I'm having difficulty remembering. The ones I've initially figured out I don't need to write them down. They're already here," and he pointed to his forehead.

Jimin heard Jungkook sigh, "Hmm," as he put another piece of cake into his mouth. Jimin put his pencil in his mouth and looked at him. He asked softly, "So how's the cake?" Jungkook saw the dreamy look in Jimin's eyes and heard the change in his tone. "Hmm delicious," and he whispered, "Just like it's maker," and he fed Jimin a piece. Jimin giggled as he ate, "I'll be sure to tell my Nana that next time I see her." Jungkook laughed as Jimin put some of the frosting on Jungkook's cheek. However their dessert foreplay was put on hold as Taehyung entered the room. 'Why does he always keep interrupting us?' Jungkook asked himself as Tae glared at them. He gobbled up the rest of the cake.

"Hey is my study buddy having problems learning? Maybe too many distractions," Tae came from washing up and saw them together on the floor. Jimin shook his head and said he was ok while licking the frosting off his fingers. Jungkook sighed he should've been the one to do that. He looked up at Tae. 'Hmm... Study Buddy,' he thought. Jimin did say they went to school together.

Jungkook got jealous just thinking of all the late study nights they would've shared. But then he put things together in his mind, 'That's why Tae said he knew Jimin's wake up face. Not because they were lovers. They probably were in the same dorm room.' Jungkook smiled at his epiphany but Tae apparently didn't like the happy look on the Maknae's face.

"Shouldn't you go and wash up?" Tae scolded at Jungkook who just sighed and got up. But Jimin took some frosting left on the plate and put it on his cheeks, "I need to wash up too." Then taking everyone by surprise he jumped on Jungkook's back. The already smiling Maknae walked passed Tae, "You heard him, we need to wash up," and he winked at Tae and walked to the bathroom with a giggling Jimin in tow.

"Awwww they are so cute," J-Hope smiled as he hugged Tae. But Tae definitely disagreed with him. "What? You gotta be kidding me," and he grunted in displeasure as he walked to the door to peep at Jimin and Jungkook.

....................................❤❤............................