Chapter 11: Rules!📓

[JIMIN]

Jimin squealed in Jungkook's neck as he walked wobbling down the corridor to the bathroom. They laughed together and as they reached the door, Jimin came down. "Whoa that was fun," he giggled but then Jungkook grabbed him in his arms and pushed them both into the bathroom.

They were both giggling as Jungkook's head went into Jimin's neck to kiss him. Jimin was trying to take off the frosting from Jungkook's face. But they didn't realise the bathroom was already occupied. Yoongi Hyung had just finished washing and was getting his towel to wipe his face. "Ahem.." he sounded.

Both Jimin and Jungkook looked at him in surprise. Jimin immediately came out of Jungkook's embrace. As Jungkook walked from him, he tapped Jimin's ass making him blush and giggle. Jungkook nodded at Yoongi as he walked passed him into one of the stalls.

Yoongi walked towards Jimin who was by the sink washing up. "Be careful around here. There are eyes and ears everywhere," Yoongi advised as he walked out through the door. Jimin locked the door and went to the stall where Jungkook was.

"What did Yoongi mean when he said we need to be careful?" Jimin asked by the door in front of Jungkook. He heard Jungkook sighing. "He means," Jungkook flushed the toilet and came out, "we're not supposed to be intimate with each other," Jungkook sighed harder.

He explained in more detail, "One of the rules, in the section about Personal Rules: Relationships, number 46 I think, states, 'No member from the company is to date or become romantically or sexually involved with another member, while they live in the apartment building'." Jimin saw the disappointment in Jungkook's face. Jimin responded, "I still have to reach that part in the book. But that's absurd. So what happens if they find out?"

"Another rule indicates penalties or banishment if you are found in a sexual situation with a member. They'll kick us out or we receive some sort of punishment. Jin spoke little about it but I gathered he took the punishment." Jungkook whispered still feeling sad.

Jimin's eyes lit up, "You mean, Jin was found with another member? Who?" Jungkook looked at him, "Namjoon. They actually were together before but didn't know about the rules. Until one night they were found kissing and having oral sex in the living room by a staff member.

Fortunately for Rap Mon, he's the leader so he wasn't given the choice because this is really his group. Unfortunately for Jin, he had to choose to leave or receive punishment. He chose the latter. This is why now as soon as we enroll they give us the booklet to study."

"Oh my God that's horrible yet sweet though," Jimin said sounding hopeful. Jungkook was confused, "How could that be sweet?" Jimin came up to Jungkook and caressed his face taking off the dessert completely. He sweetly said, "Jin probably couldn't think of ever leaving Namjoon so he made that sacrifice so they could still be around each other." Jimin could see the love flowing into Jungkook's face. Jimin came up closer to him, held on to his cheeks and kissed Jungkook hard on his lips.

Jungkook gasped, "Jimin, the door." Jimin gasped too, "I already locked it..." Jungkook grabbed and lifted Jimin up. Jimin wrapped his legs around him as Jungkook put him up against the wall. They kissed with a hunger in them. Then Jimin felt Jungkook's hands going under his t-shirt. Jimin moaned as he felt Jungkook's fingers playing with his nipples. Then his whole head went under Jimin's jersey as he began sucking on Jimin's chest.

Jimin was totally aroused. Jungkook was sucking his pecks making them harder causing his dick to get hard as well. But like Nana said, good things don't come easy. As they were enjoying their erotic foreplay they were startled by the loud pounding on the door. "What's going on in there?"

[TAEHYUNG]

Tae watched as Jimin came down from Jungkook's back only to be pushed in the bathroom by him. "That Jungkook. He can't do that to my poor Jimin." As he was about to walk down the corridor, he felt J-Hope holding his arm, "Aww Taehyung, come on. They're young and in love," he smiled. But Tae looked at him in disgust, "What? Like hell they are," and he walked towards the door only to be faced by Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at him and seeing the jealousy and anger in his eyes told him to leave them alone and to go back into the bedroom. Tae refused and went up to the door. But as Yoongi was pulling him back, Tae heard noises coming from inside the bath.

Tae was so angry, he pulled away from Yoongi's grip and ran down the stairs leaving Yoongi confused. When Yoongi thought Tae was going to break down the toilet door, Tae actually went to alert the staff members and guards that Jungkook was doing something to Jimin in the bathroom.

They immediately went upstairs and pounded on the locked door. "What's going on in there? Unlock the door and come out now!" The official shouted. There was silence now. The rest of the guys came out when they heard the commotion.

"Oh no! What's he doing here? What's going on?" Namjoon asked Yoongi. But as Yoongi was going to answer, Tae blurted out, "Jungkook is taking advantage of Jimin, that's what. He needs to pay for that." Yoongi opened his mouth in disbelief and started saying that it wasn't true but Tae just shut him up.

Then the bath door opened up. They saw as Jungkook came out asking what was the matter. "We were told you were doing something to Jimin," the official looked at him and tried to see if Jimin was okay. Jimin was standing behind Jungkook.

Tae got more furious. He thought Jungkook was stopping Jimin from coming out. He was about to say something when Yoongi tapped him hard. "You have no idea what you've done," he said sadly. Tae looked at him confused and watched to see what was going on.

................................❤❤................................