Chapter 13: Thunder and Lightnin'🥊

[JIMIN]

Jimin had never felt so terrified before. He couldn't believe Tae did this but as Jungkook said, he needed to focus on what was happening now. Jungkook's prayer gave him hope and a surge of energy. Jungkook gave him a mouth guard and boxing helmet just before going inside the ring.

"You can do this. Just focus," Jungkook looked at him and smiled. Jimin nodded and went in. By then the other band members came around and were horrified as to what the official was doing for Jimin's punishment. They all protested but their cries were silenced by the loud cheers and jeers from the guards around.

The clock was set and when the official nodded the bell was rung. Jimin's heart was racing. "You can do this!" He kept hearing Jungkook saying. He believed in him. Thunder was really loud and bulky. At first Thunder said Jimin was too small for this match but the official forced him to do it. "It's to teach them a lesson. Beat the gayness out of him." Thunder nodded and came charging at Jimin.

But Jimin was quick. He moved swiftly and went behind him. He stayed in position watching as Thunder looked all around for him. Then a guard shouted, "He's behind you, you idiot!" Thunder turned around and charged again. Jimin just did the same and moved away from him. Thunder ran again but Jimin ran swifter.

"What the fuck? Where did he go again?" Thunder grunted. "He's still behind you, fool!" Another guard shouted. "AAAAAAAH!!!! DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!!" And he stomped hard on the mat. Jimin was thrown off balance and fell down.

"Get up Jimin!" Tae shouted from the back. Jungkook glared back at him. "Shut up, you fool! You should be in there!" He yelled at Tae. Thunder laughed. He looked at Jimin and jumped on the mat again causing Jimin to stumble. Then Thunder crashed on the mat harder and this time Jimin fell straight down on the floor. Then they all saw as Thunder was running towards Jimin who was on the floor.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" All the band members shouted. But then they saw as Jimin lifted himself from the floor and jumped into the air fast like a lightning bolt, hitting Thunder across his face with a forceful roundhouse kick. The sound of Jimin's foot on Thunder's face made an explosion louder than the real thunder in the sky.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH" Every single person watching groaned as Thunder went flying and spinning to the ground. Just then the bell rang. Jimin was declared the winner. Jungkook with an extremely shocked but happy face jumped up for joy as he and the others celebrated. Jimin jumped up too but then he went to make sure Thunder was okay.

"Are you okay?" He asked him panting and smiling. Thunder's head was still spinning but he managed to smile. "That was the best fight ever," he laughed and Jimin laughed with him. Jimin made a friend with the gentle giant. He took off his helmet and cheered some more.

But the official was not pleased at all. Not only did he lose all the bettings but Jimin wasn't punished. He came into the ring and turning Jimin around he punched him in his face and ribs. Blood flew from Jimin's mouth as he was struck hard. Jimin could hear a ringing sound but he couldn't tell if it was the bell or Jungkook screaming as he fell to the floor.

[JIN]
(Just as the match started)

This was madness. The way the official and guards were treating them. There was no respect in this. He took Namjoon's phone and began recording.

The other guys all agreed. "So is this what's supposed to happen when we break one of your rules?" Jin shouted. Yoongi shouted in the camera, "And Jimin is innocent. Why should he be made to suffer?" Yoongi was not only mad at the guards but also at Tae.

When the fight started Jin made sure to get every detail including Jimin's lightning victory kick in the air. As well as the official literally taking matters into his own hands when he punished an unsuspecting Jimin.