~6~

Izuku is freaking the fuck out. Anyone could see that. But for Killua, it was so clear that it was sad. His aura exuted fear and anxiety, along with a twinge of excitement, but the other emotions greatly outweigh those two. The two entrance letters had come in. And, after messaging Uraraka, her's had come in too. She decided to come over so we could all open them together. Which, in all honesty was absolute hell for Killua. Because don't get him wrong he doesn't mind all of Izuku's rambling but when it's self-depricating rambling then he starts to have a problem. While he would try and snap him out of it, it's probably a good thing that he's getting it all out now so he doesn't back out later. After a few more excruciating minutes, Uraraka finally showed up with her letter in hand, shaking like a leaf. And with that, they sat side by side in Izuku's room on the floor, they opened the envelopes, but instead of dropping all of them on the floor, Izuku noticed the technology as something he saw online before as a hologram tech, so they decided to open them all at once. Izuku went first, he passed the written exam with flying colors, of course, but when we got to the practical, and his heart, along with all of ours, sunk as All Might said he hadn't gained enough villain points. And, before Killua could point out how weird it was that he specified that they were villain points that he was missing, All Might spoke up again, detailing the rescue points, and saying Izuku had gotten 60 of them, making him the 8th in the entrance exam. All of us release a collective breath and pat Izuku on the back as he processes what just happened. He got jebated bad. Poor boy. Uraraka was second, All Might popping up from her's too. Uraraka's written exam was average, she looked embarrassed for a moment until we told her she did really well. Then we got to her practical. She didn't get juked though and got her placement as 4th in the exam with 28 villain points and 45 rescue points. We all cheered and congratulated her too as she sighed her thanks. Looking determined already. Mine was last, and I was expecting All Might to pop up again. But life is never fair, and the chimera ant principal popped up from my disc. I shut down my internalized specisism and listened to him. "Am I a bear? A rat? A mouse? I am Principal Nezu. Killua, thank you for finding me after your written exam," Izuku and Uraraka spare a confused glance at me, but when seeing his pouting face, they understand that he had met the principal before, and he didn't like it. "you have interested me. I didn't expect you to run out like you did, that's for sure. Now, this scientific issue that you brought up seemed to have deeply troubled you. I would like to chat more about it in the near future. Now then, a friendly chat isn't what you're here for. I will announce your entrance exam results." He clears his throat. "Killua Zoldyck, congratulations on coming on the practical exam this year, and scoring very high on the written exam as well. Interestingly enough, your knowledge on everything but history is advanced, and even then, your knowledge on the mentioned subjects are above average. Now, your points. I am glad to say, that you have obtained 109 Villain points and 78 Rescue points, making that 187 points in total, a UA record!" The other two are looking flabbergasted at Killua now, but he is intently listening to the chimera. He wants to get at least a general read on how the animal acts. After finishing up the presentation, Uraraka and Izuku turn to him and bombard him with questions, all of which he tries to answer to the best of his ability but he was just so tired and he wanted to go to bed. They agree and Uraraka asks her parents if she can spend the night in the extra room, they agreed and they all went to sleep.