15

Meeting Nezu again was...an experience, to say the least. He started with his normal line, asking what he was. Which was strange in itself, let's be honest. Mic and Moth sensei were both in another room, supposedly giving us privacy to talk.

"Well Mr.Killua, I think there's something you need to tell me..." 

I glance my eyes around before turning back to him. "Like what?" 

I hear him hum a bit before he takes a sip of magically appearing tea. 

"Something has been on my mind since I first met you, Mr.Killua... You're very strange... So I looked into it a bit. Tell me, Killua, why is there little to nothing about you anywhere?" 

I glance around the room again before sighing, well, I was gonna tell him anyways I guess, it'd be good to get his help. 

"Remember that...scientific problem that I told you about?" 

Nezu shifts and nods, listening intently.

"Well...god I don't even know how to go about explaining this...I think I'm from a different world." Well...rip the bandaid off I guess. 

He blinks at me for a couple of seconds before clearing his throat and putting down his cup of tea. "Okay....would you care to explain that a bit more in-depth?" 

I sigh and explain to him my situation. "A couple of years ago, in my world, my family was chasing me. More specifically chasing my little sister. She's extremely powerful...so my family wanted her back...They're all assassins." I pause to take in his response to that but he just looks at me with no visible response so I keep going. "When it got to the point where we couldn't run anymore...I wished Nanika to take us somewhere else." 

Nezu nods along but asks, "Who's Nanika?" 

"Nanika is Alluka's....power. In... In my world we aren't born with powers, just normal people. But we have this thing called nen that is built out of people's aura. Everyone has nen but not everyone can use it effectively because they need to open their aura nodes." I look at him to make sure he's following along, which he is. 

"I'll go into the details of nen another day, since that's not really the main point. Anyways, Nanika sent me here. I woke up and the Midoriya's took me in. I wanted your help trying to find Alluka..." 

Nezu nods his understanding. "I understand, though, it may be difficult. All things considered, you guys hardly even exist in this world. Your names likely aren't in systems or anything. However, I will look into it, and I can promise you that, if your sister is here, I will find her." 

I nod, "Thank you Principle Nezu." My head bows as I thank him. 

"Of course, you're my student now after all." 

______

A few minutes later, Nezu leaves the house and Mic calls me into the kitchen for dinner. Walking in, I see Aizawa sitting with bandages wrapped around his body, though he moved them around a bit so he could eat easier. 

The food looks good, it's Katsudon with rice and broccoli. Honestly, I kind of like broccoli, I even used to take Milluki's when I was younger.

I sit down at the table and thank Mic for the food before digging in. 

____

The next couple of days go by, and finally it's time to face the first day back to school. 

"Moth Sensei...are you really going back already? I feel like you should rest a bit longer."  I say, noticing that Aizawa is getting ready to leave too. I notice the bandages move a bit, likely a nod. 

"I'm not letting something so trivial get in my way." 

Well damn, alright then. Moth sensei is kind of cool...or stupid, but what's the difference? 

Mic comes out of his room dressed in his normal loud outfit before smiling at the two of us. 

"Good morning!" Of course, he's a morning person, "Hope you're both ready to go back to UA! Though, both of you need to be careful... I hear they're going to implement the dorm systems. Which means that they're going to start taking this more seriously." 

I huff and blow a piece of hair out of my face. All of this could have been avoided if those damn agents listened to me in the first place. But no~ All Might will be there. Don't worry! What a load of BS. 

We make our way to the school, and walk through the doors. Mic breaks off towards his own classroom while me and Moth-Sensei make our way to 1-A. 

I huff and walk through the door, immediately getting hit with a barrage of questions which I effectively ignore while I walk to my seat. I see hands hit my desk and look up to see a human sized dog barking in my face.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SNOW WHITE?" 

Great. The one person I didn't want to question me took it upon himself to start asking questions... Actually, I don't think I would've liked being questioned by Iida either.

Just then, the attention is taken off of me, thank god, and put instead onto Aizawa who just walked through the door. Immediately he's assaulted with questions, to which he just sighs and makes his way to the front of the class.

"Yes I'm fine, no there's not a sub. Let's get to work." 

Well played moth sensei, well played. Seeing Aizawa start to write things down kicked everyone else into gear as they rushed back towards their seats and started hurriedly copying notes down. One thing about Aizawa, is he will always find a way to give us work. His hands have to be fucked up and yet, here he is, writing like a psychopath while he no doubt grins like a maniac behind his bandages at the huffs of frustration coming from behind him... I think moth sensei is my spirit animal...