16

Thankfully, it was fairly quiet during classes. Of course, I got a couple of glances thrown in my direction every couple of minutes, but that can be expected. Lunch was when everyone decided to start questioning me. 

Izuku is the first to actually say anything, probably because I'm less likely to get annoyed at him than anyone else. 

"Killua are you okay? We saw you get put into an ambulance at the training ground... you looked really hurt." He sounded genuinely sad and worried, which made my heart hurt. Now I feel kind of bad for not calling him or Inko when I woke up in the hospital. 

"Im fine, I got a bit roughed up so I got taken to the hospital. It totally slipped my mind to call you when I woke up, sorry Izuku..." 

I see him let out a breath of relief and then look back at me with worried eyes. "Why didn't you try to get out with everyone else? When we started running towards the front you stayed at the staircase. You didn't go down there did you?" 

I sigh but don't say anything, taking a bite of my food instead. 

"You did didn't you? Killua Aizawa-sensei had it handled, not to mention All Might showed up too." 

I huff and turn towards him, only now noticing the small crowd of our classmates standing close to him, likely listening for my answers.

"But that's just the thing Izuku, he showed up late. At the end. Not to mention, Aizawa didn't really have it handled. He could've taken out all of the smaller villains, I have no doubt about that. But the...thing. The fish-looking guy was different. It was like he wasn't human." 

I see him sigh again, while he still sort of likes All Might, he's started to realize that the saying 'never meet your heroes' applies to him too. All things considered, All Might has done some dumb shit. 

He nods and seems to stop asking questions, probably wanting to wait until we get home to ask anything else, cause I know he's not done. 

_____

"Killua, Nezu wants to see you." I get pulled aside by Moth-sensei before we walk back into class.

I nod and thank him before starting towards Nezu's office, hoping he, maybe, has a bit more information on Alluka. 

___

When I make it to his office, he's sitting with that normal shit-eating grin on his face with a cup of tea in his hand.....paw? 

"Ah hello Mr.Killua, have a seat." 

I nod at him and take a seat in the left chair, feeling more comfortable closer to the door. I know that there's a small possibility he could have reported my...otherworldly circumstances to someone who wants to experiment on me, so I'm not taking any chances. 

"So I did some digging. And, I believe I may have found who you're looking for. However, there are some problems." 

I jump out of my seat, excited, but when he said there were problems my stomach fell straight out of my ass. 

"W...what kind of 'problems'?" 

He looks to be in thought for a moment before handing over a stack of papers, a report on Alluka. 

"You said your sister was younger than you right?" 

I nod as I grab the papers and start reading them, my brows creasing as I read the words on the paper. "This...doesn't make any sense. This looks like Alluka but..." 

He nods, "But this would mean that she's older than you...way older than you."

I nod, rereading the number over and over...63...Age:63...