20

The conversation stays on All Might for a bit longer before they move on to other things. One of which being the dorms that we were told about. Lots of people in the room say that it might be more safe for the kids to just stay at home. 

"In that case, we would put civilians at more risk than they already are. If the villains decide to go after specific children, their parents and siblings may be injured in the process." Nezu defends his decision, and honestly, I feel like I have to agree with him on that front. Not to mention, there's a shit ton of pro-heroes on campus almost 24/7. That has to add some sort of safety. 

The Flaming Hot Cheeto guy started arguing again, saying something about not being able to monitor his kid's training. And not wanting him to slack off once he's not being monitored. Sounds a bit familiar. 

Nezu just kind of ignores that, which makes the fire guy's flames spark a bit.  I have to try not to laugh. 

"I think this meeting may be complete. I thank all of you for your attendance." Nezu says. Probably tired of all of these people. I'm glad he ended the meeting cause I was getting ready to just get up and leave.

After most of the people filter out, Nezu and I are both still sitting in the meeting room. I think we both need to decompress after all of the stupidity that our brains had to endure. 

I get up first, about to tell Nezu I'm about to leave before he stops me. 

"Killua, we have a problem." 

My blood runs cold, the first thing that comes to my mind is Alluka. Wondering if she got hurt. The second thing is my assassin background. I wonder if he's going to kick me out because of it. Finally, my otherworldy problem. I'm scared he's going to try to study me in some lab.

"I think it's better if we discuss this in my office, rather than here. God knows if one of those guests chipped this place." 

I nod and we both make our way back towards his office, Nezu on my shoulder as we walk through the halls. I think it's almost the end of 3rd period. That meeting ran extremely long.

Once we get into the office, we both sit down and he looks at me with the most serious face I think I've ever seen on him. 

"I don't really know how to present this information to you aside from showing you. I'll explain it after you see it." 

He moves towards his computer, typing away on it while I sit and sweat over what he could be pulling up. I don't think I've killed anyone in this world aside from that nomu but who knows, maybe I chopped one of those villain's necks a bit too hard and now I'm about to have to run from the law. 

When he turns the computer around, I look at it confused. It's a video of the sky. When he presses play, I see the clouds slowly move across the screen for about 10 seconds. Just as I'm about to ask him what the issue is, I see a small line of purple make its way across the screen, across the sky, more like. 

It slowly stretches across the whole screen, from the top right corner to the bottom left. I stare at it for a couple more seconds before all of a sudden it tears open and figures that look like people fall through it, not only that, but trees and animals fall through it as well. I can hear a loud wind-like noise from the computer and screaming off-screen. Likely fearing being crushed by the falling figures. 

I watch with wide eyes for a couple more seconds before the screen pauses and returns to the starting screen of the blue sky. 

"I...don't understand." 

Nezu turns his computer back around and looks back at me. "Have you ever heard of incursions?"

"Like in movies?"

Nezu nods, "I believe our universe and your universe are in the process of colliding. Incursion doesn't actually mean universes colliding, however, I think that it's a good way to describe this. The video I just showed you was actually from a long time ago. I believe that when Alluka, your sister, showed up, the collision started. What I think happened, is Alluka, or Nanika, sent you both to this world, however, before you came to this world, it had to adapt to house you. So people got stronger and developed quirks. 

Alluka came first because her strength was very reliant on her power, which is very similar to a lot of people in this world. You came later because our universe was not yet suited for you. My theory is that, with both All Might and the development of the nomus, the universe finally decided that it was fit to house you. 

However, the problem is that you beat its balancing factor. The universe was wrong. You beat the nomu, which was meant to be the thing in this world that could suppress you. Therefore, I think..."

He turns the computer around again, showing multiple videos of purple tears opening in the sky. 

"The universe is trying to balance itself now, and in doing so, it's merging our universes together."