~7~

The next day, Killua wakes up first. Deciding to make breakfast for the rest of the household, he quickly gets to work. All of that practice his family made him do. Chopping vegetables with knives and building up my grease burn tolerance. In doing that, they let me practice my cooking because that grease was still there after training, and those vegetables were still chopped. I, personally, loved eating vegetable stir fry. Maybe because it was the only thing I could eat originally. It's the only food with any nostalgic place in my heart. However, since I had to build up a tolerance to literally everything, spices are mute in normal food. So I don't really know how much is too much. Thank gosh Inko liked to cook because there are a lot of different vegetables in this recipe. Not to mention the sauce and garnish that have to be made to complement the vegetables. I start by chopping the vegetables that are going to take longer to cook, carrots, mushrooms, and baby corn. Then, I begin chopping the other vegetables, the ones that cook faster than the others. Like Broccoli, snow peas, and bell peppers. I saute the vegetables for 3 minutes to make them tender. After, I begin to whisk together the sauce for the stir fry. Soy sauce, garlic, and sesame oil, among other things. After I finished, I poured the sauce over the sauteed veggies and cooked it for a while. To garnish, I added sesame seeds and green onions at the end. And yes, stir fry for breakfast is a definite weird thing to do. But I ate stir fry every time of day. And if the others think it's weird, so be it, more for me. Right when I finished setting the table, Inko walked in. She stops when she sees me and yawns a final time. I offer up a "good morning" and she responds with one of her own. And when she walked over to the pan of stuff on the stove, she turns around and looks at me with a raised brow. "Stir fry? For breakfast?" I knew at least one of them would question it. I give her a sheepish smile and tell her that I didn't think it was that strange and that I used to eat it at any time of day. She sighs and nods at me. "It's been a while since I've had one either way. Besides, if it's good who am I to judge." She takes a seat, and I follow behind her, taking the seat on the other side of the table off to the left, I know Izuku likes to sit in front of Inko when he's eating, probably to talk to her easily. Uraraka usually sits to Inko's left when she comes over, so I figured I'd leave that seat open too. A few seconds later, both Izuku and Uraraka come bounding into the dining room, looking at their plates of stir fry, they look confused but don't question it as they sit down in their respective seats. "Thank you for the food!"After they finished eating, and after many comments on how good the food was, they all went out to celebrate their entrance to UA. Inko, sadly, had to go to work but left behind some money for us to go have fun. We decide to go to the mall, cause that's what everyone does. When we get there, we decide to split up momentarily to go to the stores that only we want to go to, and we're going to meet up at the food court at lunch. Uraraka had gotten money from her parents because while they don't have much to spare, this is a very special occasion. Uraraka splits off to go to a pretty cheap clothing shop, wanting to get the most out of the money she got, Izuku goes to a superhero merch shop, and I walk over to Spencers, which has been my favorite store since I got to this world. They have such cool clothes.  And there are usually such down-to-earth people in there. At least from my experiences. When I walk in there, I'm immediately drawn to a wall of shirts with pre-quirk superheroes on them, the ones from the movies.  I grab two shirts from there,  and there's a sale going on that says if you get four shirts you get one free one. I take the punch card out of my wallet and see that I already had two on there. So the ones that I'm buying now will complete the card. I look through the store one more time, trying to find another shirt that I want, and I bump into someone.  

    I let out a small, "sorry" and hear grumbles from the person I bumped into. Noticing I had knocked him to the floor, I stick my hand out for him to grab. I got a glimpse of purple scars hidden under a mask he had on. I notice that he was holding a few bills in his hand as well, along with a shirt that I'm pretty sure costed more than what he had in his hand. Now I'm not usually a nice person, but I had just bumped into this guy, and I can't really find another shirt at the moment anyway.  

He notices me staring and grumbles again, putting the money in his hand in his pocket instead. "Mind your own business" As he starts to try and walk away, I step in front of him again, "I'll get your shirt for you, I have one free one anyways." I can tell he's going to start to complain so I snatch the shirt out of his hands and walk over to the open register. He follows me begrudgingly and quietly tries to convince me not to get it, supposedly not wanting to draw attention to us and cause a scene. Which I can respect. However, it's too late and the next thing the scar dude knows, he's standing in a Spencer's with a shirt that a 15-year-old just bought him in hand. And he couldn't help but watch as the kid walked away, after all, it's been a while since someone has been kind to him.