Chapter 1 (Prologue)

How did he end up here? In this junior high classroom where all kids aspire for the same thing. To be a hero. This world, he thought, was kind of like sheep and wolves. The heroes were the wolves. Everybody else? Well, they were sheep. If you weren't a hero, then what were you? That was everybody's mindset here. To be honest, if he hadn't been through what he had, he' probably would have had that same mindset. However, thanks to his family's intense "training", he's got the mindset of saving himself and then worrying about others. Of course, the stability of that mindset is slowly withering away. God, he misses Gon. Nowadays, it's difficult to not try and compare him to others, if only to remember his face. That's why when he met Midoriya a week after he got to the new universe, he latched onto him.

Of course, Gon wasn't the only person he missed. Alluka was on his mind every day. He can't help but miss his little sister, especially when she saved him by sending him here. He guesses this is kind of his fault though, he did wish for Nanika to send him somewhere far away from his family. He didn't realize she'd send him to another universe. Nor did he realize that he wouldn't have the ability to get back. This is why he didn't ask her to bring him back after a specified time. A fault on his part, he guesses.

That's why we're on a first-name basis. It's totally not because I hate my last name and told everybody just to call me Killua. Strangely, or at least I thought it was strange at first, everyone got flustered save for the collect few. Then I figured out only close friends call each other by each other's first names.

Izuku is quirkless, which is normal for me, and my entire world so I don't treat him any differently. Not to mention I find the people who hate him for not having a quirk very annoying. All things considered, they don't have a better chance of becoming a hero than he does. A long nose wouldn't help, and a wood log for a head definitely won't help. Reading Izuku's quirk breakdowns of his classmates gave him a good idea of who had potential and so far, only his old friend turned bully had any type of potential. Unfortunately, he won't ever reach his full potential if he doesn't get a sense of modesty.

Once he trusts Izuku a bit more, he was planning on training him. Both physically and with nen. He hoped Izuku would be able to pick it up without asking many questions because nen is confusing and he really only knows the textbook explanation that Mr.Wing taught him.

_

When he came to this universe, the Midoriya's were quick to take him in. Inko Midoriya was a very respected lawyer and made a sustainable amount of money. Living with them showed them what a real family was like. His was kind of like a corporation in comparison. Sitting around the dinner table used to be all about how their latest job went, and then silence. Maybe being banished to solitary if they did something significantly sub-par to the family's expectations. Here, there was laughing and talking about hero fights and genuine happiness as opposed to the gloominess that loomed over the table with his family.

Izuku stood his ground on his will to become a hero even after All Might told him he couldn't. Mostly because when he ran to save Bakugo from the sludge villain, he only did it because nobody else was going to. He changed his end goal, however. Now, instead of wanting to be a hero like All Might, he wanted to be a hero that people without quirks or with undesirable quirks to look up to. I had to have a chat with him about training and such, seeing as the entrance exam to UA is in a few months. He immediately agreed to train with me and as such, we started the regiment. Deciding to try and follow Bisky's training to the greatest extent. However, since Izuku is a lot less trained than either him or Gon were during the time they did the regiment. They started off slower. Izuku would beg to differ, of course.