~2~

Even though I'm still worried it won't work, I told Midoriya about nen. He wanted me to tell his mom as well, seeing as if he were to practice it, he wants her to know. I agreed because Mrs.Midoriya has been nice enough for me to trust her. 

We all sat around a table while I was explaining it. Inko nodding along and Izuku listening intently. He, of course, asked a bunch of questions. Also, asking me to re-explain it which is fair, considering it is very difficult to understand. 

"It's basically using your aura as a weapon." 

He nods at that and writes it in his notebook. Question after question flowing out, with me trying my best to answer them. 

"Are there different types of nen?" I hear him ask.

"There are 6 different types. Enhancers, Transmuters, Emitters, Manipulators, and Conjur ers." I pause to let him write down what I've said so far. Waiting until he nods at me to continue. 

"Enhancers can use their aura to increase your ability. Such as strength and speed.

Transmuters, like me, change the properties of their aura to mimic something else or replicate specific attributes. Altering the shape of one's aura also falls in this Nen category, the things they make are made of pure aura and aren't visible to people who don't use nen. 

Emitters separate their aura from their bodies, meaning you can shoot balls of aura at people, like bullets.

Conjurers create a physical, independent, material object out of their aura. A lot of the times, the people who use this apply rules to themselves and their object. 

Manipulators are just what they sound, and control living or non-living things. 

Lastly, specialists have nen abilities that don't apply to any of these categories. " 

When I finish explaining it, I wait for Izuku to finish writing. 

Inko, however, asked her first question of the night, "Do you think this will work for Izuku?" I turn to her and explain that Izuku has aura nodes, so I am almost positive he can but I didn't know because we aren't from the same place. 

Izuku perks up at this and asks what I meant. Well, better now than later I guess. After taking a breath and warning them that it won't be entirely believable, I explain my situation, from Gon to my family, even my past profession. They tensed a bit at that but once I explained the family business and the desire for me to take over they looked angry, but I could tell it wasn't directed at me. 

"So... Well first you're from another world." Inko says in a statement rather than a question. I still nod though. She takes a deep breath and continues, " And your from a family of assassins that wanted you to become the heir, but you didn't want to. So you you ran away and took an exam. Then, you went to help with a friend you made find his dad and found out about nen along the way." I again, nod at her, signaling that she had gotten everything right so far. "Then, when you went home to get your sister to help your friend, your family chased you down, and you asked her to use your nen to send you here?" I stop her at that and clarify that I didn't ask to come here, just to go far away. She nods and takes a deep breath. Meanwhile Midoriya looks at me solemnly. 

"You must miss your friend..." I hear him say, so quiet it's like he doesn't want me to hear it. 

I take a deep breath and nod. He looks down again, deep in thought, then turns back up to me. "You know, the principal at UA is considered the smartest in the world, maybe if you made it into UA then explained your situation he could help you?" 

I think about it for a second, "I guess it couldn't hurt to try." However, seeing as this world is fairly easygoing compared to his world, he doubts it. 

___________________________

ALL of the information on nen came from 

https://hunterxhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Nen#Enhancement